S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

KRAFTWERKS SUPERCHARGER

Old 02-09-2008, 06:32 AM

Received 107 Likes on 85 Posts

Old 02-09-2008, 06:54 AM
Former Moderator

Received 287 Likes on 266 Posts

EVERYONE, Lets keep the electric SC posts, what dyno is better, what clutch should I buy? Where do I buy it Posts out of this thread.

I have no problem removing them for you.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:17 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sparrow,Feb 9 2008, 10:28 AM
seriously just think about it...why oh why would it be a fixed % and not a fixed number for a particular car....you are not adding anymore resistance between the engine and the wheels..therefore there is nothing to magnify the drivetrain loss...if u make 600hp the drivetrain is not gonna eat 120hp if there is no more resistance in the drivetrain from stock...y do u need to be an engineer to understand or know this...its quite simple...i can't see how it would be a fixed percentage...the mathematics does not work out...the physics are simple...you are unknowingly misusing the meaning behind drivetrain loss % and applying it in a manner that is not applicable in this case
ok. some quick googling revealed this company.

http://www.swri.org/3PUBS/BROCHURE/D...M/pwrtrain.HTM

this company calculates the efficiency of the parts in the car, for us particularly the motor and the tranny. efficiency is according to dictionary.com the ratio of the work done or energy developed by a machine, engine, etc., to the energy supplied to it, usually expressed as a percentage

its usually expressed as a percentage, so your magic theory of loss being constant doesn't work. even if we eliminate the motors efficiency, we still have the tranny, which takes the energy of the motor and transmits it. it in itself has an efficiency rating. which again is usually expressed in a percentage. sooo, if you make 100 hp or 1000 hp, your still losing approximately the same percentage. not your magic constant number. friction doesnt stop existing when more power is applied. it increases though i dont know if it increases exponentially or constantly. either way, its gonna go up as more power goes through it.

i *removed the rest since i was just being a dick to the quoted one above. *
Old 02-09-2008, 10:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KewlWhip,Feb 9 2008, 01:08 AM
Oscar,
Any ETA on the kit for those of us that have pre-ordered them? If you do not want to post that info in the forum could you please e-mail the pre-order people? I'm not looking for a hard date just a guesstimate. My car is scheduled for several projects during Feb. and March (custom roll cage build, stereo install, etc) and I'm trying plan accordingly.

BTW - forgive my ignorance but as I understand it once we receive the kit we need to FedEx our computer to Hondata for the re-flash. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Chris
I am in a similar hole as for time! As for the ECU reflash, I have an answered post a couple of pages back that states one day to send to HONDATA, one day to flash, and one day to send back. Round trip is 3-4 business days. Wish I had it today since my clutch assembly and flywheel are being installed as I type this out

J
Old 02-09-2008, 01:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by camuman,Feb 9 2008, 03:17 PM
the biggest let down of you post is your asshat personality. good luck with the real world, your gonna need it.

again, i asked if an engineer could step in because you lack the intellectual capability to comprehend this principal. i figured an engineeer could set u straight and hep you learn. oh well, stupid is as stupid does.
an asshat? me? no way...i actually included friction in my thinking but overlooked it as increasing return...this is what was the downfall of my post from the beginning...I actually oversimplified the situation and in return confused myself b/c the math (with me focusing on the weight and overlooking friction which my dumbass even included) was not working out...you actually pointed out my overlook to me...
Old 02-09-2008, 01:46 PM

^^^^

It just never stops!

J
Old 02-09-2008, 01:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Elroy,Feb 9 2008, 06:46 PM

It just never stops!

J
nope it never does...sometimes people are wrong and today that person was me...
Old 02-09-2008, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by sparrow,Feb 9 2008, 06:50 PM
DAMN!

sparrow, you kick oss! This is the first time I have seen someone admit being wrong and publishing it in public unlike some SPECIFIC other.

J
Old 02-09-2008, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by sparrow,Feb 9 2008, 05:50 PM
dude its all good, we all make mistakes
Old 02-09-2008, 02:44 PM

Received 107 Likes on 85 Posts

^who? hahaha jk.

Quick Reply: KRAFTWERKS SUPERCHARGER