S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Info needed. Opinions. Camber kit

Old 02-12-2017, 09:30 PM

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Also information on the truhart kit would be great.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:21 PM

Received 125 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Singh_snisen
Also information on the truhart kit would be great.
From my research, the only differences on the front/rear upper control arms from Hardrace, Megan Racing and TruHart is different logos, powder coat color(TruHart) and bushing options(hardened rubber or pillow ball). They are all Hardrace parts though.
I never knew about Truhart before your post, but their matte red finish probably isn't as durable as the blue finish on Hardrace/Megan racing parts. Truhart does offer rear upper control arms with rubber bushings though. Hardrace and Megan racing are pillow mount only on the rear upper control arm. Hardrace offers the front upper control arm in rubber or pillow ball. One good thing about these upper control arms is you could change the bushings to any type you want, since they are OEM sized.

I'll be buying the Hardrace front/rear upper control arms this week and swap the bushings with the Mugen ones I have, but the install won't happen till the spring.

PS. I found a really good price on the Truhart front upper control arm on ebay for $324 shipped eBay item number: 262116795958
Old 02-13-2017, 08:25 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jackmugen02
From my research, the only differences on the front/rear upper control arms from Hardrace, Megan Racing and TruHart is different logos, powder coat color(TruHart) and bushing options(hardened rubber or pillow ball). They are all Hardrace parts though.
I never knew about Truhart before your post, but their matte red finish probably isn't as durable as the blue finish on Hardrace/Megan racing parts. Truhart does offer rear upper control arms with rubber bushings though. Hardrace and Megan racing are pillow mount only on the rear upper control arm. Hardrace offers the front upper control arm in rubber or pillow ball. One good thing about these upper control arms is you could change the bushings to any type you want, since they are OEM sized.

I'll be buying the Hardrace front/rear upper control arms this week and swap the bushings with the Mugen ones I have, but the install won't happen till the spring.

PS. I found a really good price on the Truhart front upper control arm on ebay for $324 shipped eBay item number: 262116795958
Dont bother with that seller. That "1 left in stock" they couldnt find it in their warehouse couple months ago when I tried purchasing it from them. They had to refund me my money and told me they'd let me know when they got more in stock (I've still yet to hear from them). And Hardrace/megan/truhart are all the same products. Just rebranded. Back in my ITR days, someone found the suppliers and they are the same manufacturer. They just rebrand them a little different and thats it.