S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Where to order invidia q300 exhaust from?

Old 01-11-2017, 10:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to order invidia q300 exhaust from?

Hello Guys,

I have finally bit the bullet and going to order my first mod for the S2K tomorrow (payday woo!), I have decided on an invidia q300 exhaust as it sounds incredible on youtube videos and apparently its not too loud.

My question is does anyone know or ordered recently from the cheapest place available? I originally planned to order from Mad Motors for £625 however after ringing them they don't sell them at the moment. The next place to get them from is over £100 more expensive at £750!

Will also buy 2nd hand if anyone has one for sale!

Cheers,

James
Old 01-11-2017, 12:17 PM

Received 464 Likes on 396 Posts

Originally Posted by jbutton
Hello Guys,

I have finally bit the bullet and going to order my first mod for the S2K tomorrow (payday woo!), I have decided on an invidia q300 exhaust as it sounds incredible on youtube videos and apparently its not too loud.

My question is does anyone know or ordered recently from the cheapest place available? I originally planned to order from Mad Motors for £625 however after ringing them they don't sell them at the moment. The next place to get them from is over £100 more expensive at £750!

Will also buy 2nd hand if anyone has one for sale!

Cheers,

James
You should post this,in the U.K.Forum.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:56 PM

Received 1,131 Likes on 994 Posts

it sounds incredible on youtube videos and apparently its not too loud.
Only a guy running a jack hammer all day would consider the Q300 "not that loud." This is the same nonsense I heard here from several folks before buying mine. I had it on my car for less than a month before I had to remove it to protect my hearing (and avoid a lynching in the neighborhood). The exhaust registers 104 or 105 dBA on a calibrated noise meter. If your employer subjected you to that much noise you'd be wearing double hearing protection and required to take an annual hearing test. This much noise is not legal in many jurisdictions. Don't be That Guy.

This is not just my experience. My buddy installed his a week after I did and it came off in less than a month too. We are both running Tanabe Medalion Touring dual exhausts. 94dBA.

Hear this exhaust on a car identical to yours. Not just a trip around block. The drone between 3000 and 4000 will make your ears bleed. (Exaggeration but not much.)

-- Chuck
Old 01-11-2017, 03:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree that the Q300 is not a quiet exhaust by any means, and that OP should hear one in person if at all possible, but loudness is relative and everyone's tolerance for it is different. I've had a Q300 on my car for the last 4 years and am very happy with it. The drone is right around 3500 rpm, but I usually cruise at 4000 rpm (73mph), it's a non-factor for me.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:29 PM

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

All the invidia r LOUD. when paired to a TP it's ear piercing raspy. Go with tanaabe Turing, hks (sorta), or another. These sound better and r dailyable.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:21 AM

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

Hey! We ship internationally all the time. What is your postal code and I will see what I can do for ya!

And this is the one you wanted, correct? Invidia Q300 Titanium Tips Dual.

Invidia S2000 Q300 Titanium-tip Dual Cat-Back 70mm | KamiSpeed.com
Old 01-12-2017, 07:27 AM

Hey Kami Speed,

I have literally just ordered one managed to get one for £710 in the end delievered, I live in westbury wiltshire UK, If you are significantly cheaper though I can cancel quickly to order with you!

Many Thanks,

James
Old 01-12-2017, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Chuck S
Only a guy running a jack hammer all day would consider the Q300 "not that loud." This is the same nonsense I heard here from several folks before buying mine. I had it on my car for less than a month before I had to remove it to protect my hearing (and avoid a lynching in the neighborhood). The exhaust registers 104 or 105 dBA on a calibrated noise meter. If your employer subjected you to that much noise you'd be wearing double hearing protection and required to take an annual hearing test. This much noise is not legal in many jurisdictions. Don't be That Guy.

This is not just my experience. My buddy installed his a week after I did and it came off in less than a month too. We are both running Tanabe Medalion Touring dual exhausts. 94dBA.

Hear this exhaust on a car identical to yours. Not just a trip around block. The drone between 3000 and 4000 will make your ears bleed. (Exaggeration but not much.)

-- Chuck
NO FUN ALLOWED!

-- Chuck
Old 01-12-2017, 03:33 PM

Received 1,131 Likes on 994 Posts

The guys driving the stanced Civics at the high school loved it! Nicest thing about the Q300 is it only takes 20 minutes to remove it and install the Medalion Touring.

-- Chuck
Old 01-12-2017, 05:34 PM
Community Organizer

Received 154 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck S
The guys driving the stanced Civics at the high school loved it! Nicest thing about the Q300 is it only takes 20 minutes to remove it and install the Medalion Touring.

-- Chuck
Live and let live, we didn't get this old by telling everyone else what to do. We learned that crap on our own!

Quick Reply: Where to order invidia q300 exhaust from?