S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Got pulled over going 140

Old 04-12-2014, 02:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got pulled over going 140

I cant believe this happen but on the 99 South i was for some reason feeling the need for speed and top up on a empty freeway going home with a friend slowly start building up 5th gear wound it out and on to 6th (thing has great top end for some reason). Next thing you know im doing about 135 and cruising at it and build up for for thrills and slow down to normal speeds after a while and a SUV Sherrif K9 sneeks up on me and turns on its lights. im thinking "im f@#ked in so many ways that stitches will be needed after hes done with me".

Get off on the next exit and he comes to the passenger side my friend grabs the pipe we were just smoking out of... thank god for that and put it in his pocket so that atleast hidden. Looks at my papers and calls me to his SUV and said "come back here" i oblige, He starts saying "dude wtf your record is horrible i caught you going WELL over 100 and took me forever to even catch up to you..."(exact words) and says "what the f@#k are you doing going this fast" i said, "I was just testing out a new suspension component" (haha i know im stupid)..

Well he goes on saying "I could take everything from you and take you to jail and have your car crushed" i just listened noticing my dumbass actions. Then says "Just go home". In complete i grabs my license still trembling and dumb struck... . and LETS ME GO.... I have learned my lesson especially because i had a couple beers just prior and i think he knew that too but just didnt care.... coolest cop ever... and there goes the last of my luck...
Old 04-12-2014, 03:02 PM

You're one lucky SOB. Where do you live by? Hopefully I get your luck if I ever get caught like that. Good thing you didn't try to bail when lit up his lights
Old 04-12-2014, 03:16 PM

Old 04-12-2014, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by uLmighty
You're one lucky SOB. Where do you live by? Hopefully I get your luck if I ever get caught like that. Good thing you didn't try to bail when lit up his lights
I live in Sacramento area, land of the dickest cops ever... just remember theres a time and place lol. not in where i live.
Old 04-12-2014, 07:41 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You have a horrible record, drinking alcohol, and were smoking?? I can't say I'm glad you're still on the road
Old 04-12-2014, 08:40 PM

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Old 04-12-2014, 10:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sad to believe some kids think this is something cool to brag/write about
Old 04-12-2014, 11:15 PM

Cop should have arrested you on the spot for drinking and driving. Glad you are not in my area.
Old 04-13-2014, 08:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MBHs2k
You have a horrible record, drinking alcohol, and were smoking?? I can't say I'm glad you're still on the road
I will take it one step further. You are a complete dumb ass. The fact that you were smoking and drinking while doing 140 is irresponsible at the least while plain reckless. How old are you?
Old 04-13-2014, 09:30 AM
DxC

I'll have to echo everyone else and say that this is foolish. And then to explain this scenario and expect not to get flamed...

Quick Reply: Got pulled over going 140