S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Got pulled over going 140

Old 04-13-2014, 10:39 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

so much for being able to just say whats happening.. so.. dude...next time... leave out some details...

on another note... those of you without sin... cast away...

and... maybe it is the last time this guy drinks an drives an or whatevers... maybe...that's up to him/her...

Old 04-13-2014, 10:51 AM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I'm glad you didn't kill someone's family, VA has the worst traffic cops FYI, and situations like this only catch up to you
Old 04-13-2014, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Flame suit on
Old 04-13-2014, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Seanhajrahap2
Flame suit on
well, it is nothing to brag about, honestly. I mean what did you think was gonna happen when you posted this story? Did you think we all would rally around you? Flame suit? You burnt yourself by being a dumbass behind the wheel...least you could do is post a pick of your car and list your mods...but since you want to try and be cool to make friends with this jackass of a story, then cool.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:57 PM

I cant believe this happen but on the 99 South i was for some reason feeling the need for speed and top up on a empty freeway going home with a friend slowly start building up 5th gear wound it out and on to 6th (thing has great top end for some reason). Next thing you know im doing about 135 and cruising at it and build up for for thrills and slow down to normal speeds after a while and a SUV Sherrif K9 sneeks up on me and turns on its lights. im thinking "im f@#ked in so many ways that stitches will be needed after hes done with me".

Get off on the next exit and he comes to the passenger side my friend grabs the pipe we were just smoking out of... thank god for that and put it in his pocket so that atleast hidden. Looks at my papers and calls me to his SUV and said "come back here" i oblige, He starts saying "dude wtf your record is horrible i caught you going WELL over 100 and took me forever to even catch up to you..."(exact words) and says "what the f@#k are you doing going this fast" i said, "I was just testing out a new suspension component" (haha i know im stupid)..

Well he goes on saying "I could take everything from you and take you to jail and have your car crushed" i just listened noticing my dumbass actions. Then says "Just go home". In complete i grabs my license still trembling and dumb struck... . and LETS ME GO.... I have learned my lesson especially because i had a couple beers just prior and i think he knew that too but just didnt care.... coolest cop ever... and there goes the last of my luck...
In case you try to edit this later
Old 04-13-2014, 01:58 PM

Received 1,108 Likes on 988 Posts

I cant believe this happen but on the 99 South i was for some reason feeling the need for speed and top up on a empty freeway going home with a friend slowly start building up 5th gear wound it out and on to 6th (thing has great top end for some reason). Next thing you know im doing about 135 and cruising at it and build up for for thrills and slow down to normal speeds after a while and a SUV Sherrif K9 sneeks up on me and turns on its lights. im thinking "im f@#ked in so many ways that stitches will be needed after hes done with me".

Get off on the next exit and he comes to the passenger side my friend grabs the pipe we were just smoking out of... thank god for that and put it in his pocket so that atleast hidden. Looks at my papers and calls me to his SUV and said "come back here" i oblige, He starts saying "dude wtf your record is horrible i caught you going WELL over 100 and took me forever to even catch up to you..."(exact words) and says "what the f@#k are you doing going this fast" i said, "I was just testing out a new suspension component" (haha i know im stupid)..

Well he goes on saying "I could take everything from you and take you to jail and have your car crushed" i just listened noticing my dumbass actions. Then says "Just go home". In complete i grabs my license still trembling and dumb struck... . and LETS ME GO.... I have learned my lesson especially because i had a couple beers just prior and i think he knew that too but just didnt care.... coolest cop ever... and there goes the last of my luck...
You are a dumbass.
Old 04-13-2014, 05:55 PM

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts

The ONLY reason I'm glad he didn't charge you is that your car wasn't crushed. That being said...I hope you really did learn your lesson, that's ridiculous.
Old 04-13-2014, 07:42 PM

lmao
Old 04-14-2014, 05:49 AM

What the actual f@#k is wrong with you.
Old 04-14-2014, 06:02 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sell your car, thanks.

Quick Reply: Got pulled over going 140