S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

me vs. douche driver

Old 11-12-2010, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default me vs. douche driver

ok so first of this happened last night not a street encounter but more of a douch encounter also kind of long but funny

. I had just left my girls house and it was 1020 at night, i was really tired so i drove normal i didnt hit vtec or shifted abover 3k. i was coming up to a bridge and still driving regular speed wich was 40 ( speeed limit i set at30 here so imalready over the speed limit ) in sixth gear. then a black honda is behind me getting kinda close, so first i think this guys in a hurry so i change lane. to my surprise he changes also and now hes even closer. im alrready going 45 so i dont want to go any faster. he gets closer tomy rear bumper and i stay at te same speed and decide to change back to the right lane and again he moves also. by now im irritated cause one im tired ass hell and want to sleep i just wanna go home and his actions towards me are retarded.so as we apprach half way of the bridge i see a cop with a radar gun and as i look down i see im at 48mph and this is a 30 mph zone. i wonder if the honda behind me sees the cop and nope hes too close to my bumper he dont see him. as we pass by i see that he isnt following and uup ahead i see a car merging into my lane so i signal to change onto the left lane an again the honda changes too and cuts me off, now im like WTF!!!! so i slow down and he does to and i try to speed up so i can move lanes before i hit the guy in front of me and he speeds up to!!! now im right almost behing the guy mergin into my lane so i just slow down from 50 to 5 mph, almost hitting the truck and as i lookback i see the cop comnig down no light or sirens on. so i finally change lane and catch up to the otherhonda and roll my window down and tell im wtf is he doing that hes gonna cause a accident. he just looks at me and thrws sum signs and says **** you. so me tired and pised i decide to let him know how i feel. in my car is a jacks pumpking pie flavored drink its a milkshake thing ad also its still full cause i didnt like it. so i roll my driver window down , get the milkshake and toss it over my car and onto his, and omg my luck i hit they guy right in the face and i hear the other passanger yell saying thatthey got wet, now im freaking laughing cause the guy is now pissed andim just at the stop light laughing lilke there isno tomorrow. so he tries to get out of his vehicle when i hear sirens and sure enouh its the cop. he pulls both of us over. talks to the black car first then comes over to me and says what the hell happened to the black cars owners face and car, i laugh and say whathad ahppened and that i had thrown the cup at him. now he goes back gives him a ticket and he leaves all pissed off. now im sitting in my s thinking off crap ohh crap ima get a ticket but i think to mysel oh eff it ill b worth it. so now the officer comes to my car gives memy info back and tells me to have a nice day and starts to walk back to his car. at first im like wtf nooo way and i dont know why i did this but i called him over and asked why i didn get one and the black one did. his response is soo hilarious that i start to laugh and cry. he says that te black car wa being a efffing douche and should not b driving and that it was hard for him to give the guy a ticket when the guys coverd in milshake also that he loves the way i threw the milkshake at him, he said it was classic. so i go home no ticket nothin just a funny ass night thouhg
Old 11-12-2010, 12:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow that was along story but pretty funny. your lucky he didn't pull a gun on you tho. got to be careful of others now a days.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:23 PM

yea man sorry for the long story and i know now that i think bout it but next time ima let i go, wich that is what i do all the time just drive and mind my own bussiness!
Old 11-12-2010, 02:19 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Your lucky the other guy did not press assault charges on you.
Old 11-12-2010, 03:16 PM

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by s2000442,Nov 12 2010, 04:19 PM
Your lucky the other guy did not press assault charges on you.
LOL, I doubt the cop would've even let the guy have the chance. He could've cited the guy for reckless driving since he obviously saw what the douche was doing. It'd be rather hard for a judge to take the assault charges seriously when he sees the cop's report that the other guy was cited for reckless driving and then got a milkshake in his face.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:14 AM

Sorry to say but that story was CLASSIC. I love it! I could totally picture that happening to me on I-10 haha good story bro
Old 11-13-2010, 05:12 PM

I'm glad it was pumpkin pie flavored, that flavor sucks as bad as the other driver, I hope he hated that flavor also.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:49 PM

on the contrary he probably LOVED that flavor,just cause it sucks as much as he does. He went home with sumthin that he can bond with!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 11:05 AM

LOL
Old 11-16-2010, 12:13 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol awesome story. and honeslty one of the best street encounters I have read in a long time!

Quick Reply: me vs. douche driver