S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

People wanting to race you in a very unlikely car

Old 06-21-2011, 03:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A. Fords 5.4 liter is the weakest shittyist motor out there. My titan pulls a bus length on that. Im saying there are LOTS of trucks now that are making g near 400 hp stock. With some bolt ons they pick up power fast. I haves friend with a 6.0 diesel with stage 2 injectors and fuel system. Head studs and a programmer. He is making about 675hp and over 1100 ftlb of torque. He run high 12 low 13s. Spinning all four tires on launch.. ( running stickiest. It looks like a.sleeper)
Old 06-21-2011, 06:21 PM

Mostly slow riced out POS cars, and trucks. My car is making over 400 whp on low boost daily. I race them just to show them how slow their shit is. It's mostly to make a statement.
Old 06-26-2011, 02:09 AM

i think a lot of you fail to realize that at least half of these cars are f@#king with you out of blatant sarcasm to see how you act!
of course, that doesnt exclude the exceptions of some true retards out there (oh damn, i cant say retard according to the nba commission- i almost forgot sorry)
Old 07-01-2011, 10:01 PM

tonight it was an Audi A4 v8 but insted of racing when we got on the highway i moved over to let him pull up to start or honk or at what roll 30-40 but he just drove by at 100 and said i never had a chance . worst part he kept telling me it was his moms , they really are just tring to get a rise out of you
Old 07-02-2011, 06:11 AM

A V8 A4? I don't think the A4 was made in a V8 or did you mean S4?
Old 07-02-2011, 01:19 PM

Couple days ago had a red 2004ish Sentra SE-R with exhaust (it was not a Spec-V though what is that 140hp?) He was a little bit behind me in traffic as I heard him giving her with his shitty exhaust and squeeling tires... Then he's just behind me in the next lane and we are rolling towards a red light that was just about to turn green. Think he was getting ready to fully stop for it as I was proceeding with momentum. So as I jump the green soon as it turns (clear intersection) he is practically stopped by then. Seeing that he didn't get to line it up properly or whatever, I hear him launching it to catch up to me. So as I reach my desired coasting speed which 70km/h in what is a 50km/h zone (should be at least 60 there IMO), he is blasting it just about to pass me. As he's doing the 2nd - 3rd change at redline he is approaching traffic in his lane.. The only way to avoid them was for him to go in the median or to swerve in front of me where the space was decreasing rapidly because those cars in front of him were going slower than I was. Sure enough with just enough space he weaves in front, he was prolly doing 100km/h plus in a 50 at this point. His car looked very shaky as he weaved in front. First off he prolly mashed the steering really hard as he made his last second decision to cut me off. Secondly, his car is an eco-box that mistakenly got an SE-R badge put on it (should have been put on the Spec-V only at least). He had stock suspension so the cars body weight shifted really hard and it looked very dangerously unconfident. Honestly I was kinda pissed because of his stupidity. Just up the road during a clear stretch I caught up to him and drove on his ass ridiculously just before I made my turn. I was hoping to at least get him a little paranoid about it, maybe thought I was taking his plate down or something lol... This is just my most recent encounter, plenty of tools being fools in my area.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Red Barchetta
Couple days ago had a red 2004ish Sentra SE-R with exhaust (it was not a Spec-V though what is that 140hp?) He was a little bit behind me in traffic as I heard him giving her with his shitty exhaust and squeeling tires... Then he's just behind me in the next lane and we are rolling towards a red light that was just about to turn green. Think he was getting ready to fully stop for it as I was proceeding with momentum. So as I jump the green soon as it turns (clear intersection) he is practically stopped by then. Seeing that he didn't get to line it up properly or whatever, I hear him launching it to catch up to me. So as I reach my desired coasting speed which 70km/h in what is a 50km/h zone (should be at least 60 there IMO), he is blasting it just about to pass me. As he's doing the 2nd - 3rd change at redline he is approaching traffic in his lane.. The only way to avoid them was for him to go in the median or to swerve in front of me where the space was decreasing rapidly because those cars in front of him were going slower than I was. Sure enough with just enough space he weaves in front, he was prolly doing 100km/h plus in a 50 at this point. His car looked very shaky as he weaved in front. First off he prolly mashed the steering really hard as he made his last second decision to cut me off. Secondly, his car is an eco-box that mistakenly got an SE-R badge put on it (should have been put on the Spec-V only at least). He had stock suspension so the cars body weight shifted really hard and it looked very dangerously unconfident. Honestly I was kinda pissed because of his stupidity. Just up the road during a clear stretch I caught up to him and drove on his ass ridiculously just before I made my turn. I was hoping to at least get him a little paranoid about it, maybe thought I was taking his plate down or something lol... This is just my most recent encounter, plenty of tools being fools in my area.
The Spec-Vs are quick. The stock 1.8 in the base model makes 140 hp btw.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:43 AM

@FutureDevilDog ya sorry my mistake i ment S4 it was kinda late that night my bad, i would have been a close one had it ever started
Old 07-04-2011, 09:29 PM

The Spec-Vs are quick. The stock 1.8 in the base model makes 140 hp btw.
I raced a Spec-V back in the day in my long gone '99 3.2TL. Both stock I beat him just barely. My S2k is much faster than my TL was. I looked it up the SE-R made 165hp and the SE-R Spec-V had 175hp with a 2.5L. Thought the Spec-V only had the 2.5, I never see base SE-R's anyway. His car sounded shitty with the exhaust more like a 1.8, the 2.5's actually sound nice. Regardless I wasn't even racing him and wouldn't.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:28 AM

I paced a newer M6, looked over and saw him wearing his M6 gloves lol. He has his wife in the car. I got in front of him to merge onto the highway, he tried to over take me so I went WOT and gave him a challenge, he ended up backing off and stayed behind me on the highway. Maybe he thought I would be an easy kill lol.

Quick Reply: People wanting to race you in a very unlikely car