S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Wife vs. Hotties

Old 04-27-2001, 12:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So last night my wife and I are out driving around in our silver / red - top down (first real nice night this year) and on the way home we stop at 7-11 to get some milk. I wait in the car (parked around the corner = no door dings) while my wife goes inside. 20 seconds after she leaves, a car full of young (late teens early 20's) gals pulls up and they all (5) get out and surround the car saying how nice it is. Just as my wife rounds the corner the cutest one asks if she could go for a ride. My wife responds with "not unless you are willing to put up with his snoring" Laughs and gets in. ALL the way home I get the "does this happen often?" question.
This morning she says that her best friend and her are going crusin' on Sat. to see if the same thing happens to them. What the hell do I do now?
Old 04-27-2001, 12:12 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Warren
[B]
Old 04-27-2001, 12:33 PM

I've been married for 11 years (I'm 36) and the only sack grabbing that happens is 'after' I do let my wife drive the car. (I think it's the high RPM that turns her on?) But what the heck do I know. We are just havin' fun.
Old 04-27-2001, 02:05 PM

heh, i luckly don't have a gf anymore or else i'd be getting in trouble alot.

i was crusing around last weekend w/ the top down.. i'm on 75 cruising north.. i hear a honk and look over.. two hot blonde girls in a f-150 are waving. i wave back and thinking nothing of it.. later on that day.. i'm at the chevron right down the street filling up. the same girls pull up giggling and waving.. i talk to the driver.. and get this.. they live in the same apt complex i do. on the other side.. so they hadn't seen my car before.

she ask me to follow them back to their place.. i do and dope that i am.. realize i'm suppose to be meeting my friends at bennigans on the other side of town.. so they invite me to come back later.. i do w/ my friends but when we get there they have some other guys over.. so we say screw it and auto cross around the parking lot as we leave haven't heard from them since.

[Edited by Insomniak on 04-28-2001 at 01:17 AM]
Old 04-27-2001, 02:32 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Warren
[B]I've been married for 11 years (I'm 36) and the only sack grabbing that happens is 'after' I do let my wife drive the car.
Old 04-27-2001, 04:56 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Insomniak
[B]heh, i luckly don't have a gf anymore or else i'd be getting in trouble alot.

i was crusing around last weekend w/ the top down.. i'm on 75 cruising north.. i hear i honk and look over.. two hot blonde girls in a f-150 are waving. i have back and thinking nothing of it.. later on that day.. i'm at the chevron right down the street filling up. the same girls pull up giggling and waving.. i talk to the driver.. and get this.. they live in the same apt complex i do. on the other side.. so they hadn't seen my car before.

she ask me to follow them back to their place.. i do and dope that i am.. realize i'm suppose to be meeting my friends at bennigans on the other side of town.. so they invite me to come back later.. i do w/ my friends but when we get there they have some other guys over.. so we say screw it and auto cross around the parking lot as we leave
Old 04-27-2001, 11:13 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Insomniak
[B]heh, i luckly don't have a gf anymore or else i'd be getting in trouble alot.

i was crusing around last weekend w/ the top down.. i'm on 75 cruising north.. i hear i honk and look over.. two hot blonde girls in a f-150 are waving. i have back and thinking nothing of it.. later on that day.. i'm at the chevron right down the street filling up. the same girls pull up giggling and waving.. i talk to the driver.. and get this.. they live in the same apt complex i do. on the other side.. so they hadn't seen my car before.

she ask me to follow them back to their place.. i do and dope that i am.. realize i'm suppose to be meeting my friends at bennigans on the other side of town.. so they invite me to come back later.. i do w/ my friends but when we get there they have some other guys over.. so we say screw it and auto cross around the parking lot as we leave
Old 04-27-2001, 11:56 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by YoungS2K
[B]
Did you at least get their #?
Old 04-28-2001, 12:15 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by YoungS2K
[B][QUOTE]Originally posted by Insomniak
[b]heh, i luckly don't have a gf anymore or else i'd be getting in trouble alot.

Old 04-28-2001, 01:10 AM

Originally posted by Insomniak

yes, i got digits. but i have a 3 strike rule that saves me alot of headaches.. strike 1 showing up and they have growths (other guys). strike 2.. invite them to the movies the next day.. i call.. and they say their going skiing. strike 3 call sunday.. nice sunny day for driving.. and no answer when i call. so thats that.
Some strick rules you got their buddy. Well i'm feeling much better now, knowing that you got the digits ..psss! pass it over.

Quick Reply: Wife vs. Hotties