S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.
View Poll Results: Who has the best vid?
wrecked - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3g7qfSIPfg
42.86%
Chugs - http://vimeo.com/29614950
7.14%
skkppy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgRjNivmIsg
21.43%
frei - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y547bkB93-g
28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Bama Dave's February Video Contest

Old 01-30-2012, 07:45 PM

Received 199 Likes on 157 Posts
Default Bama Dave's February Video Contest

I am starting February contest a day early with it being a short month. Remember this thread is for videos and the voting only. You may post your video until (2-14-2012) and the voting poll will go up on 2-15-2012 until the end of the month. The videos will numbered in the order of the post so before you post the video give the next number in line to identify your video. Good luck everyone. Check them out and enjoy people. To post comments about a video see the BD's February Video Banter Thread. Later Bama Dave.

--

Originally Posted by Bama Dave
Bama Dave / S2KI S2000 Monthly Video Contest Rules, Guidelines, and Info.
WHAT:
Post a video of you driving your S2000. S2000 must be yours, you must be driving it, and both you and both the driver and the car must be depicted in the video for confirmation. No old videos will be allowed for this contest, must have a date of the video also.

(FOR THE FEBRUARY, MARCH AND APRIL VIDEO CONTEST I WILL NOT REQUIRE BOTH DRIVER AND CAR CONFIRMATION) BUT AFTER THOSE CONTEST ARE COMPLETED I WILL ENFORCE THE CONFIRMATION)

GUIDELINES:
1. One video per contestant.
2. If you post a video for that month you will not be able to use it again.
3. No videos of wrecks of any kind or type of car will be allowed, Sorry.
4. Dubbed in music will be allowed but no editing (NO video clipping to another view)
5. Video must be continuous.
6. Video are limited to 5 minutes.
7. This thread will be for videos only.
8. I will start a video banter thread so people can talk about the video there. So no posting on the video thread

WHO:
Any member or guest on S2KI

WHERE:
Anywhere, just keep the video remotely legal. Each month a new thread will be posted in S2000 Talk.

WHEN:
The contest will run monthly, from the 1st of the month until the last day. Posting of the video during the first two weeks of each month and voting during the second two weeks of that month. The winner from the previous month will be announced on the 3rd of every following month. That month's thread will be subsequently locked once the winner is announced. OP will be modified to reflect the winner. The winning video will be posted in the monthly winner video post on S2000 Talk for everyone to watch.

WHY:
To win the soon to be famous Bama Dave's Crawfish Tow Hook Go Pro or point & shoot camera mount. Winner has the choice of mount and will be contacted by pm for shipping information. I had an idea on this mount for my S2000 and would like to pass the mount to the rest of the S2000 community. If you would like to see a video using the mount look in the Dragon Events for Little Switzerland Drive.

VOTING:
Members and guests of S2KI will pick the winner for each month. There will be a private poll for the voting, after the contest is over I will make the poll public for everyone to see. That way on one can say that this contest is rigged or any favors are being done. In the event of a tie, Myself and two other members will pick a winner for that month.

LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS:
Bama Dave has the right to cancel the contest at any time and for ant reason. All promises made by Bama Dave to deliver the winners AFTER THE CONTEST HAS BEEN VOTED UPON AND CLOSED must be met, but the following contests can be positioned, delayed, or cancelled via Bama Dave's desires. If for any reason Bama Dave feels that the contest is being executed in an unfair manner (ex: bad or crappy video is getting a lot of votes because the video poster has asked all their friends on Facebook to join S2KI and simply vote for their video), Bama Dave has the right to have that video removed from the contest.

REMEMBER THIS:
This contest is for fun and I will not listen to people complaining saying that their video was the best of that month. If you start complaining I will contact the site moderator and let them deal with you. I am doing this contest for the S2000 community to enjoy watching videos of S2000 and their owners having a great time. I know everyone wants to win a contest. So post up the videos and let everyone enjoy your videos.

Looking forward to watching some great videos of you and the S going where ever and good luck people.<div></div><div>If you would like to purchase one of the soon to be famous Bama Dave's Crawfish Mounts just pm me.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3g7qfSIPfg
Old 02-03-2012, 12:41 PM

Great video man. Clean S. We need more videos people.

Old 02-03-2012, 01:01 PM

Received 219 Likes on 162 Posts

Maybe he scared everybody off, BD. That's a nice video. Come on folks, crank up those cameras.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got my gopro today, I'll work on something.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine's a few months old like the other one posted. Car's hibernating for now!

http://vimeo.com/29614950

-Connor
Old 02-05-2012, 05:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

question... does guideline #4 still apply? thanks
Old 02-05-2012, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by skkppy
question... does guideline #4 still apply? thanks
No not for February, March and April. We are not enforcing that rule. Thanks for your question. BD
Old 02-10-2012, 08:53 AM

Alright everyone I know that there a lot of videos of s2000. We need some more people to post up a video. I will increase the pot with some other prizes if you post up a video. I would like to get more videos. So here is the deal people if we get ten more videos posted bfefore the 15 of this month I will include 20 bucks cash money to the winning video. Really would like to see more videos here. Later BD

Old 02-10-2012, 09:03 AM

Received 95 Likes on 73 Posts

What an incentive! Post up people!

Quick Reply: Bama Dave's February Video Contest