Greddy Emanage Ultimate Software Support Tool - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Greddy Emanage Ultimate Software Support Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2010, 04:43 PM   #1

Default Greddy Emanage Ultimate Software Support Tool

Hi everyone

I recently just got the Greddy Emanage Ultimate Software Support Tool CD and figured someone could use the software on here. I bought a unit second hand and it didn't come with the CD. I searched and searched for the software, but couldn't ever find it. Finally, I got the CD from a friend in Nashville. I assume everyone else is or will have the same problem if they ever decide to buy one second hand. So I took the time to upload the software and newest update to my server just incase anyone ever needs it on here.

I don't know if anyone will ever use it, but I figured I would save someone the headache if they ever run into the same problem I did.

Greddy Emanage Ultimate Software Support Tool

Greddy Emanage Ultimate Software Update 2.20
S2KEvolution is offline   Reply With Quote