S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Introverts/Extroverts. Night owls/early to bed.

Old 01-01-2017, 05:55 PM

Received 2,966 Likes on 1,651 Posts

Originally Posted by MsPerky
Wow...two years already. Time flies...I've not met Ricky, but he looks like an extrovert to me.
^Yes, he sure is. He's also a kind and good hearted man.
Old 01-03-2017, 04:47 AM

Received 2,746 Likes on 1,620 Posts

Rick and I fall kind of in the middle in this one. He tends to stay up slightly later than I do, but not much. When we are not working, we are closer to the same bed time, wake up time. The days of sleeping in are long past, but for us, getting up in the wee hours isn't the norm. I'm quite content with 7:30, 8:00 AM at the latest. Any later than that and it feels like I wasted the day. Neither one of us enjoys getting up at 6;15, which we have to do during the work week.

Introvert/extrovert. I may now be a bit more outgoing than I was years ago, but I think, on the lower end of the extrovert classification. He would be more introverted, but not to the point of needing wanting any large blocks of alone time. Both of us are able to enjoy some time by ourselves. I can wander off with my camera all by myself and enjoy the quiet time. He doesn't mind being home alone, working in his garden or even cleaning a car with just some music for company.
Old 01-03-2017, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by Lainey
Rick and I fall kind of in the middle in this one. He tends to stay up slightly later than I do, but not much. When we are not working, we are closer to the same bed time, wake up time. The days of sleeping in are long past, but for us, getting up in the wee hours isn't the norm. I'm quite content with 7:30, 8:00 AM at the latest. Any later than that and it feels like I wasted the day. Neither one of us enjoys getting up at 6;15, which we have to do during the work week.

Introvert/extrovert. I may now be a bit more outgoing than I was years ago, but I think, on the lower end of the extrovert classification. He would be more introverted, but not to the point of needing wanting any large blocks of alone time. Both of us are able to enjoy some time by ourselves. I can wander off with my camera all by myself and enjoy the quiet time. He doesn't mind being home alone, working in his garden or even cleaning a car with just some music for company.
I thought you were more of the extrovert and Rick more of an introvert.

I used to be 100% introvert. With maturity and confidence I'm less introvert and much more comfortable chatting with strangers. Being a volunteer helping strangers for the past 8 years has helped. I'll always need my alone time although I can tolerate Ricky at my house for a week.
Old 01-03-2017, 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by Kyras

I used to be 100% introvert. With maturity and confidence I'm less introvert and much more comfortable chatting with strangers. Being a volunteer helping strangers for the past 8 years has helped. I'll always need my alone time although I can tolerate Ricky at my house for a week.
Yep..I will be the one to speak to strangers, Rick, not so much. Hanging out with car peeps, and making new friendships at the YMCA has made me a little more extroverted than in the past. I think in my case, it also has to do with getting older in years, and not being so concerned about what others may think. High school lasts longer than many realize.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:49 AM

Received 3,500 Likes on 2,367 Posts

Originally Posted by Kyras

Folks who know me now would have a hard time believing I was very shy as a kid.
A few years working retail fixed that. can't put that genie back in the bottle.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by boltonblue
Folks who know me now would have a hard time believing I was very shy as a kid.
A few years working retail fixed that. can't put that genie back in the bottle.
Are you happier with being a ? I am.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:13 PM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

I'm very shy and reserved.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Legal Bill
I'm very shy and reserved.
This is about as true as me saying I don't like chocolate
Old 01-04-2017, 09:19 PM

Received 4,930 Likes on 2,990 Posts

Here's my 2 cents. As long as there is booze there will be Extroverts and as long as there is TV there will be Night Owls. Anyone can cross over if they are not already there.

Last edited by dlq04; 01-04-2017 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:20 AM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by Lainey
This is about as true as me saying I don't like chocolate
:lol:

Quick Reply: Introverts/Extroverts. Night owls/early to bed.