Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

BALLADE SPORTS / ALEX IS LOOKING TO HIRE LAWYERS TO REMOVE BAD REVIEWS

Old 02-09-2016, 04:38 PM

Received 107 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by sam_spider
I'd also suggest you stop deleting all of your random comments in all the various threads you keep posting in, it doesn't well for your credibility.
Yes, I deleted them because I am trying to be more fair about it (i.e.: one post, is fair and all that's needed). And, I know I may be getting redundant. I will leave my first post and that's it. I won't unintentionally-bump up the threads anymore.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:10 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Shouldn't be a big fuss. As long as what you say is basically from personal experience or something you are just reposting from the internet somewhere else that is proven to be true. You can always post your personal opinions or experiences regarding anything Ballade Sports has made or done.

As long as you do not say something directly defaming or anything false about Ballade Sports or any of their services.

FOR EXAMPLE, YOU CANNOT SAY "Ballade Sports only sells worthless parts for the Honda S2000.". This would be a direct defamation UNLESS you have personally bought all of their parts AND can prove they are all in fact worthless.

YOU CAN SAY, FOR EXAMPLE, " My personal opinion is Ballade Sports only sells worthless parts for the Honda S2000."

If you have bought one part from Ballade Sports and have had a good experience or bad experience with it, all you can do is post what you have experienced about it, unless you and him have some type of agreement before hand about it, which I know is the case sometimes with some vendors, you are free to present and post all your findings online.

As long as you are practicing your 1st Amendment rights without defaming,saying false statements or hurting anyone else, shouldn't be a big deal.
Old 02-11-2016, 06:13 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

If your problem is the one i basically have then you are on the right track.

Let me be very Specific, and honest.

I just recently bought an s2000 from a great guy on this forum, thanks to s2ki. The car was at ballade sports about 2 years ago. It received a lot of work done, which feels great. The problem is when ballade said they can pull and cut the fenders / quarter panel, they never said anything about doing the shi**iest job i have ever seen, worse than 1 day paint. /rant Actually, if the owner at that time took the car to one day paint it would look a lot better than it does now.... /rant The car doesn't even look like GPW any more it looks like it is off white on some parts of the car (where they painter) and white other places...

Ok yea the paint isn't color matched, i understand but what about the cutting and pulling... Well the back end is fine, they did a good job on that but the front end is again horrific... Who would ever use bondo (putty, patch) on the edge of the fender line and then not paint it and leave runs... I don't know maybe ballade...

I'm sure some people are going to say that this isn't there expertise and they just work on the engine and modifications mostly, thats fine, you are right that isn't there expertise, explain this to me... Why the F*ck doesn't any one check and look at the job before they actually give it to the customer, maybe they don't pay attention to detail well if that was the case, then should i be bringing my motor over there for them to work on.... This is my review, may it be good or bad, freedom of speech, or w.e. you want to say.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:01 AM
Former Moderator

Received 139 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by SheDrivesIt
Originally Posted by uh0h50' timestamp='1454690198' post='23872332
Mods need to step in ASAP.
And do what, exactly?

I like that the two posts above it were already from Moderators as well

Seller Feedback was created to provide others an avenue to document vendor/private seller experiences. This is to help not only the vendor/seller for future transactions but also new buyers looking for references. As long as the information posted is accurate, I don't see a problem with anything that is posted.