Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Beware sidewayzAP1/ Skylarr Reed on FB

Old 03-03-2015, 05:48 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Beware sidewayzAP1/ Skylarr Reed on FB

On February 12th I purchased a soft top assembly from Skylarr Reed on Facebook. After talking to the guy a bit I came to the conclusion he was probably sidewayzAP1 on s2ki due to his love of ARC parts. I sent the money and asked when he could ship, no response. I texted him again 2-17 at 7:11am. No response at all that entire day. The 2-18 he responds saying he and his wife/gf whatever had a baby and that he was real busy, ok cool, I can understand that. He than stated he was unsure of when he would be able to ship the top due to this. After hearing that, I asked for a refund (670.00). He than asked if I needed the top. I didn't understand the reason for this question, if I didn't need it, I would not have bought it. No response the rest of that day, 19th or the 20th. On the 21th, he texted me saying he was going to refund me, he was just waiting for someone to send him money for another part. This was at the same time I noticed he was still selling things on Facebook when he supposedly didn't have time to ship my top. No refund that day, I texted him again on the 22nd and got no response. Texted again on the 24th and he responded again that he was waiting for money from other parts. I than asked him why he spent my money but didn't ship my product and that I shouldn't be waiting for him to get money from another sell that has nothing to do with me. He responded that he only spent 130 on rear top latches....which rewind a bit....how does he have the time to buy parts if he is to busy to send a refund or ship my parts. He also stated that he wished I had communicated with him better before filing a PayPal claim. I guess no one told him that communication requires you to respond to the other person/party. I texted him again March 3 and haven't got a response. The whole time this has been going on he has been selling other parts on FB and had a Mugen steering wheel for sale on here also. I would beware buying anything from Sklarr/sidewayzAP1. I'm hoping that PayPal will get my money back as he seems to have no intention of making this easy. I've since gotten Magna, Feezy and Sam Spider involved with this case.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:18 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow man! That sucks. Hope it gets resolved bro. We sold ours too.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:19 AM

We'll see tomorrow when the dispute reaches it's limit.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:20 AM

Wow, I was also interested on his softtop at the time, but the price wasn't right for me to make a purchase from him. I do see him banned from a few FB pages where he was trying to sell his stuff.

Hope all works out with you OP.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:10 PM

Thanks. Dude seems to have no intention of making this easy. Dispute ends tomorrow so we'll see what happens.
Old 03-06-2015, 12:14 PM
Site Moderator

Received 2,588 Likes on 1,903 Posts

sidewayzAP1 selling rights have been revoked. Glad you got your money back from PP
Old 03-28-2015, 06:42 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Communication is key to being able to sell things. I'm having trouble with a fellow s2ki member at this very moment. May have to post up a feedback thread...

Sounds like PayPal will be taking your side. Good luck!
Old 06-10-2015, 09:30 PM

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/112...a-sidewayzap1/
Old 02-02-2016, 04:38 AM

hey. I am interested in the out come of this situation as the seller is now trying to sell skylines in Arizona. can the op please pm me. thanks
Old 02-04-2016, 06:59 AM

Im not sure how relines outcome came, but I know that Skylar refused to ever give me my money back, so I went through paypal, and when I did get them to refund it, he tried to appeal the refund. I would not trust Skylar Reed one bit. He is a scamming thief

Quick Reply: Beware sidewayzAP1/ Skylarr Reed on FB