Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Feezy's Feedback

Old 07-11-2013, 09:04 PM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

Another great transaction with this guy. Everything was packaged beautifully and arrived safe and sound.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bought a set of TEIN flex coilovers from him. He cleaned them meticulously before I bought them, they looked brand new and ride great. Even dropped off the wrenches after I tore my suspension apart and realized I forgot to grab the,

Overall great guy to deal with!
Old 05-29-2014, 02:16 PM

Received 312 Likes on 165 Posts

Adding this to my Feedback thread:

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/102...#entry22784779

This should give you a general idea of who I am, and how I get down.
Old 07-29-2014, 11:26 PM

Bought an edm fog light from Feezy. Description was spot on and over all a great guy to deal with.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:21 PM

I went to buy a couple of door cards, came back with those, plus center console, soft top patches, tweeters, plus more. I had to convince him to take my money twice because he was ready to hand it all over for free. Seriously the coolest person ever. A pleasure to deal with, and completely fair in his transactions. Today wasn't the first interaction I've had in exchange of goods either. I had posted in a thread asking about speaker configuration and recommended purchases, and completely out of the blue offered an upgrade on my door cards for free. My 01 AP1 doesn't come with door tweeters, and I actually didn't even know there was a version of the AP1 that had door tweeters, but not only did he educate me, he offered to trade my old door cards for the newer ones plus the tweeters.

I still consider myself a "new" owner, as I have a lot to learn about this car, and automotive stuff in general. I'd say I got into the game pretty late, so I sometimes feel shy about asking questions that may be considered stupid. Having someone like Feezy in the local community has been a huge blessing (I hardly ever use that word, but I think it's fitting in this case), because not only is he an encyclopedia of knowledge, he's more than willing, and always happy to help. I'm sure that I speak for all new owners when I say that Feezy is the type of person who really helps communities grow. Patience with new comers, and willingness to help even with the smallest questions.

Thanks again man, you're the man!
Feezy's Feedback-n0w2vsf.jpg
Old 03-05-2015, 11:10 PM

I recently bought the Hayward ITBs from Feezy. Easily the most expensive items I've ever purchased from an individual, and the biggest parts related transaction he's ever done as well. We exchanged several PMs about what was required and he suggested the extra step of talking on the phone to make sure I knew what I was getting into as well as answer a few(probably stupid) questions from my end. Obviosuly, I decided to purchase the complete setup.
I sent thousands upon thousands via PayPal as a gift because of his reputation here and he didn't strike me as the type to scam. My trust was well placed, and everything was shipped out when he said it would be. I'd have no reservations about buying anything from him in the future. At all.
During the removal from his car he took the time to label nearly every line so installation would be easier on my end with less guesswork. All related parts were packaged together and labelled as well, helping to further simplify things on my end even though it added time to his. Its a small thing that's greatly appreciated that not many people seem to do.
Packaging as a whole was fantastic with everything in the box sectioned off, packing peanuts to help protect the million small parts, and a few air bags as well. Box showed up intact with nothing breaking through that seems all too common nowadays. I even complimented his packing through text when I let him know I picked everything up.

I know this is a long winded post, but it was over a 4k purchase, buying from someone who I have never met, while sending the money in a way where I'd have no recourse if something were to go wrong. Feezy went above and beyond answering questions, communicating throughout, as well as top notch packaging. From my experience with him, his reputation is well deserved.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:11 AM

Over the weekend, I bought the Mugen ap1 half lip/bumper from Feezy. The purchase went very smoothly and Feezy was a great seller to deal with.

We'd been in communication for a couple weeks beforehand, going over details and answering some questions on both ends. I decided to make the drive out from Socal to Arizona to pick up the lip. Feezy was kind enough to drive out a bit to save me a couple hours of drive time for me. How awesome is that? We did the deal (cash), packed the lip in my car and grabbed a quick bite to eat. I'm glad to say I got an awesome part from a great guy. Would definitely do business again.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:23 AM

Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts

Feezy has the best method for installing overfenders. It has turned out really well.
Old 01-28-2017, 04:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just picked up some brembos from Feezy, would definitely do business with again.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:53 PM

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Smooth, easy transaction with Feezy. Communication was on point. Hope to do more business with you in the future!

Quick Reply: Feezy's Feedback