Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Kami Speed's FeedBack! :D

Old 06-12-2012, 12:45 PM

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

thanks guys, let me know if you need anything else
Old 07-01-2012, 04:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wanted to order buddy Club coilovers and K&N Intake from them, but they just couldnt beat the price i was getting from another vendor off s2ki community. I did not have a written quote, only e-mail conversations.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by mo19249
Wanted to order buddy Club coilovers and K&N Intake from them, but they just couldnt beat the price i was getting from another vendor off s2ki community. I did not have a written quote, only e-mail conversations.
email conversation is a written quote, you could have sent me a screen shot of that. Over PM you specifically told me it was over the phone. I'm sorry I could not beat the price you wanted without any proof but that's just our company policy.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kami Speed
Originally Posted by mo19249' timestamp='1341145008' post='21825714
email conversation is a written quote, you could have sent me a screen shot of that. Over PM you specifically told me it was over the phone. I'm sorry I could not beat the price you wanted without any proof but that's just our company policy.
Just PM'd you. Hope you can beat the price
Old 08-23-2012, 10:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got my new Volk C345UL wheels the other day
placed my order 5 months ago with Saku and Billy answered any questions I had
they had the best pricing and it was worth the wait!
Old 08-29-2012, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by RylisPro

Got my new Volk C345UL wheels the other day
placed my order 5 months ago with Saku and Billy answered any questions I had
they had the best pricing and it was worth the wait!
Thank you!! S2K looks great!!
Old 12-17-2013, 08:19 AM

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

Digging this up... ordered an HKS exhaust from Kami Speed on Sunday night and it's already at my door step by lunch time Tuesday in Ohio. Super fast shipping, great site to navigate, great service, great pricing... can't say enough! I haven't had a chance to open/inspect the exhaust and won't be able to until xmas (since Santa got it for me ) but I am sure all is well. Thanks for a great shopping experience!
Old 12-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

Got a Zoom mirror from them. They were great with the entire process. Now I need to take pics but I need to clean the car first.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:12 AM

Received 191 Likes on 118 Posts

I bought Swift Spec R's from them. Best price and received my springs in 3 days!!

I also want to say that my favorite part about Kami Speed is that they asked for MY permission to use my photographs on their website and blog. There are a lot of other vendors out there that just take your pictures and use them for advertising without asking. Granted I have zero problems helping and supporting companies/vendors on S2KI, but I really truly appreciate a company/vendor that is polite and professional
Old 12-19-2013, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by FurY
Digging this up... ordered an HKS exhaust from Kami Speed on Sunday night and it's already at my door step by lunch time Tuesday in Ohio. Super fast shipping, great site to navigate, great service, great pricing... can't say enough! I haven't had a chance to open/inspect the exhaust and won't be able to until xmas (since Santa got it for me ) but I am sure all is well. Thanks for a great shopping experience!
Glad to hear! Cant wait to see the exhaust bolted up!! I wanna hear it

Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn
Got a Zoom mirror from them. They were great with the entire process. Now I need to take pics but I need to clean the car first.
We are trying to get the Zoom brand name out there! Cant wait to see some pics! I love these little mirrors.

Originally Posted by adrs2k
I bought Swift Spec R's from them. Best price and received my springs in 3 days!!

I also want to say that my favorite part about Kammispeed is that they asked for MY permission to use my photographs on their website and blog. There are a lot of other vendors out there that just take your pictures and use them for advertising without asking. Granted I have zero problems helping and supporting companies/vendors on S2KI, but I really truly appreciate a company/vendor that is polite and professional
Thanks! We take pride in giving the best customer service around! Glad you received the springs so fast!

Quick Reply: Kami Speed's FeedBack! :D