Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

My Experiences with HardTopGuy

Old 06-07-2012, 04:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sik -S
It's pretty sad that some people still feel the need to defend this guy. This is the nth time he has changed shops and/or shippers. Yet he still is the same guy. You will figure it out eventually . . . .
The great service he's provided in the past is little consolation when he's had your money for a month, you can't reach him, and have no product or tracking info. I eventually got my order, but it was far from a pleasant customer service experience.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Still... everyone either got the part(s) they ordered or used secondary means to get their money back. Not the best and not the worst considering some of the horror stories around here. Recommendation- Order your must have parts from someone else and use HTG as a last resort only.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My experience:

Ordered small parts October 6
Had not received any confirmation they were sent since
Called October 23 12am Australia - Melbourne time (so around 8 - 9am hardtopguy time)
Was told someone would call me back in 20 minutes
I Called back an hour later
Was told order would go out that day wtih an apology that it hadn't been sent yet
Received an email with tracking info
Received goods Oct 31

All in all i am very happy. I chose to wait a few weeks before contacting him as i am across the globe, and didn't want to jump to conclusions that it hadn't been sent. Once i did contact him, it was sent out that day.

I also received prompt email communication after i called him. My advice to anyone, as has already been mentioned in the thread, DON'T EMAIL HIM, CALL.

So yeh, very happy customer AND PLUS he threw in some free goodies to say sorry for taking so long, which was completely unexpected. I still received goods within a month from when i placed order - which is what i was hoping for.

Would do businesss again.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:13 AM
AZH

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wanted to update this thread since I just ordered and received parts from Hardtopguy. I had some questions about which parts to order and he was in email communication with me. He didn't respond same day to the emails, but within a day or two I had a response. I also ordered a defroster harness which needs to be hard wired in, and he included hand written instructions with my shipment. I received fedex tracker email updates when the product was shipped and when it arrived - however it took a few days after I ordered the parts online for the order to be processed and the fedex email update. I imagine it was a few days after my order before he packed the items and shipped it out. So, good experience for me!
Old 01-21-2014, 07:59 PM

Site is working well no problems
Old 09-22-2016, 10:05 PM

Website is currently down.

Website is back online.

Almost purchased a CR wing through him, I sent him messages several weeks ago with questions, but never responded.