Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Official BAD guy thread

Old 01-12-2005, 11:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Deal breakers.

I'm not going to point the finger at anyone specifically, but since I've been affected by this recently, it calls for comment.

If you've agreed to sell something to someone, that's a done deal. Don't think it's ok to turn around and sell it to someone else. It's dishonest and disrespectful. Dealings need to be done with honesty and good faith, otherwise everyone who wants to sell to or buy from s2k.com members/posters suffers.
-Ian
Old 01-12-2005, 12:28 PM

Reiger328ci sold me an exhaust and didn't give me the bolts, gaskets or silencers, even though he promised them.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by jahnke' date='Oct 29 2004, 04:28 PM
slick rick

This ass pounding punk sold me a crap trunk liner.

Check my signature for links to threads regarding the sale. Locked three times by moderators on this board....not sure why he is protected?
OMFG

That was sooo friggin funny I'm still rolling on floor with laughter omfg!!!!
Old 02-10-2005, 05:49 AM

DO NOT DO ANY KIND OF BUSINESS WITH

Name: TRENT BRAY

S2ki nick : S2K1

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=261302
Old 03-25-2005, 04:34 PM

On 2/24 I emailed efthimios regarding Berlina Black key hole plugs. He emailed me back and told me to send 24.95 by PayPal to an email address, which I did. I haven't heard squat form this guy since.

I emailed him again with a copy of the PayPal receipt a couple of weeks ago. Still nothing. Iemailed him again yeasterday asking him to send the plugs or refund my money. I have not heard from this thief.

I WILL be contacting PayPal with these details also. I notice he's listed as an excellent buyer on the Good Guy thread. That may be, however, he's a shitty seller!

EDIT:
I owe efthimios an apology. When I first contacted him, I did not know his real name and stated that in my original email to him. His response included a name which I took to be him. I was mistaken. I did not find out that he was not Matt until I read some responses to another post of his.

Tim, I apologize. You were indeed NOT the person I ordered the key hole plugs from. You are NOT a thief and I apologize for calling you one.

Tony.
Old 03-25-2005, 09:28 PM

i have had nothing but good things to say about transactions with efthimios. i hope you two can work things out.

also, i'm surprise that s2k1 would screw anyone either. he seemed like such a good guy when he posted.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:33 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tonybell_57,Mar 25 2005, 07:34 PM
On 2/24 I emailed efthimios regarding Berlina Black key hole plugs. He emailed me back and told me to send 24.95 by PayPal to an email address, which I did. I haven't heard squat form this guy since.

I emailed him again with a copy of the PayPal receipt a couple of weeks ago. Still nothing. Iemailed him again yeasterday asking him to send the plugs or refund my money. I have not heard from this thief.

I WILL be contacting PayPal with these details also. I notice he's listed as an excellent buyer on the Good Guy thread. That may be, however, he's a shitty seller!
EDIT: Please refer to this thread.

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showt...0&#entry5317513

Are you sure that you PM'd efthimios?

I know him personally, he is an active seller and buyer. I would not expect that this would happen without some level of confusion. I will look into this more for you.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tonybell_57,Mar 25 2005, 08:34 PM

This guy is a worthless fvck....I've never talked to him in my life! i posted about the plugs to show my newmod off and told everyone how to get them.......anyone who actually READ the thread knows i had nothing to do with it....here is the link so everyone can see the TRUTH

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...keyhole++plugs

and to Tony Bell.....can't wait to meet you at the Dragon you shmuck....do you really think i need your $25? are you kidding me....with the amount of money i've spent on mods i think i can scrape up $25 more bucks on my own i need it....I almost feel bad enough for you to go out and buy you a set...your pathetic

-regards
Tim

*RESOLVED*
Old 03-28-2005, 10:36 AM

thanks Jason and Moizz for the positive remarks
Old 03-31-2005, 08:34 AM

i bought spoon thermostat and fan switch from efthimios
got the tracking numer within one day and received the shipment in 2 business days
great communication and follow ups
enough said

Quick Reply: Official BAD guy thread