Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Official BAD guy thread

Old 04-11-2005, 10:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

efthimios..., bc of ur thread i got my key hole plugs

great find
Old 04-20-2005, 09:50 AM

SaV

went back on his word TWICE
im sure its not as bad as some of your stories
but its still someone i wouldnt trust

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=S...=0#entry5436943
Old 04-20-2005, 03:37 PM

Ooalloems2koO

This jerk made a deal with me to buy some stuff... strung me along for nearly a month, then backed out without even the courtesy of saying a word.

I didn't post initially, but when he just tried to buy something from me again and I refused to do business with him, rather than apologize he gets insulting!

sellers BEWARE!!!

(I have all the PMs to prove it, if anyone questions what I'm saying.)
Old 04-20-2005, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by drewchie,Apr 20 2005, 03:37 PM
Ooalloems2koO

This jerk made a deal with me to buy some stuff... strung me along for nearly a month, then backed out without even the courtesy of saying a word.

I didn't post initially, but when he just tried to buy something from me again and I refused to do business with him, rather than apologize he gets insulting!

sellers BEWARE!!!

first of all, i have apologized that im sorry about backing out last min
and u hold ur grudges too long and i didnt say i wanna buy something from you
i was just inquring about ur stuff

i understand u were upset but DO NOT put words in my mouth please.... like i said i was just asking questions....

ok here is the PM that we just shared... i guess it explains it all..and who is real an ass and immature person here

ME :u still have ur 04 wheels for sale???if so how is the condition?

Drewchi :Sorry... as I said before. You and I won't do business again.

I take it very seriously when someone makes a promise to me, then backs out on it. You cost me several sales on those badges because I trusted you to keep your agreement, and so I refused other offers.

I've never posted about it because I know you have a lot of friends here, and I didn't want to embarass you, but I'm still very upset about that.

Me : hello??? did i say i wanna buy it ?????? post it up if u want to
i do not care

Drewchi: OK jerk!

That's what I get for trying to be nice. You're a liar and an asshole. I'll make sure I tell everyone!

please do not call me a jerk..... i understand u were very angly about the emblem and i have apologize about that..... holding grudges too long isnt just right life is too short to do it just let it go now it has been awhilenow
i wont tell anything bad here in the board cuz i cant judge you since i have never met u in real life and it is harsh to judge people with certain things

i was just thinking about doing the business with u by purchasing something from you to prove that im legit this time but u r the one who refused me to do so..
Old 04-20-2005, 04:03 PM

Ooalloems2koO good seller great to work with and will do business again bought a ARC intake and radiator plate sent him the money and recieved it in 2 days and i live in boston mass area...when i recieved the item i was missing a hose and he sent it right to me...i disagree if anyone has anything negative to say
Old 04-20-2005, 04:07 PM

You never apologized, and you were totally dishonest with me. People on this board know me... I'll leave it at that. You made a deal... you strung me along... the only way I found out you weren't going to go through with it is when you posted that you had done something else.

When you give your word and break it, you should expect there to be consequences.
Old 04-20-2005, 04:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when you are accusing someone as a bad seller or buyer, there has to be enough evidence to prove your point. Just because he backed out, he is a liar and an asshole? how come you were holding the item for him for a month without contacting him? this probably is a result of bad communication skill from both sides.

Ooalloems2koO is known to be a good seller and buyer on good guys
thread

- Ooalloems2koO = one of the coolest and nicest seller i have met here on the fourm...I will give him 5 star..... (NJSY2K!)
- iwant2bys2k is a great buyer. Payment came sooner then I thought it would and the transaction went smoothly. I give him 2 thumbs up! (TunedS2000)
-iwant2byS2k is an excellent buyer. drove hours down to Los Angeles to pick them up. and the personal check is good (AmyAngeL )

Old 04-20-2005, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by drewchie,Apr 20 2005, 04:07 PM
You never apologized, and you were totally dishonest with me. People on this board know me... I'll leave it at that. You made a deal... you strung me along... the only way I found out you weren't going to go through with it is when you posted that you had done something else.

When you give your word and break it, you should expect there to be consequences.
i have apologized and i already said that im sorry about that through PMs

it happen like about year ago.... why dont we just get it over with and live our life happily????

life is too short to worry about things like this ???
Old 04-20-2005, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by drewchie,Apr 20 2005, 03:37 PM
Ooalloems2koO

sellers BEWARE!!!

Actually, I'm a seller and sold him my Tein Ra's earlier this year, He was really nice and easy to deal with, called me the night before and came down from fresno area, and arrived at my house next day with payment for my coilovers. I was shocked that he drove that far to buy them from me and in the rain. i live in Alhambra, California.

He was really easy going. I wanted to make sure he was happy with them, so i told him to check them out, and i noted all the marking and imperfections with them, he took them without hesitation.

I don't know what the exact mis communication was in this instant but he was a excellent buyer in my case.

i know he's a regular on the so-cal boards and have good relationships with many on there.

I hope that all can be worked out.

@my
Old 04-20-2005, 04:26 PM
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I sold him my hardtop without issue.

Quick Reply: Official BAD guy thread