Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Purchased supercharger kit, buyer shipped to me with no bubble wrap or padding......

Old 12-08-2015, 05:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

File a paypal claim or credit chargeback asap. You'll lose out shipping it back to him, but I wouldn't want to deal with the headache of that kit.
Old 12-08-2015, 08:22 PM

Wow the heat exchanger is definitely ruined too. That super charger looks far from semi new.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

some more pics if anyone wants to cringe further with me

Old 12-08-2015, 10:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn
File a paypal claim. The shipping service likely will say it wasn't packaged adequately.
Looks like I will have to do that. Seller has completely stopped responding

Originally Posted by KiNgKoNg723
Wow.... Aftercooler or heat exchanger must be leaking by now.... Yeah I would definitely file a claim and get my money back..
yep, the heat exchanger was pretty ugly. Aftercooler looked ok, but who knows after being bounced around the back of a truck

Originally Posted by MARK AUS S2K
Mate that is is very poor quality kit.

You won't believe this, I actually bought a Vortech V2 complete kit off a guy from the Facebook S2000 group too. The kit was in very poor condition, the brackets were all completely f@ked, bolts missing, water pump was completely stuffed, he had used a grinder on the bracket, aftercooler dinted, the list goes on.
It arrived in a box identical to yours but mine had 2 blocks of foam which were no bigger than a small lunchbox the rest was scrunched up paper.

It was my fault though for not asking for more photos and trusting someone just because they were part of a club.
My V2 kit was sent from Sydney and I am located in Melbourne Australia, my mates and I could not believe our eyes when we saw how molested both the box and kit was :-(
looks like we are able to feel each others pain at this point haha

Originally Posted by Memo6453
Wow man, thats some piss poor packaging. Some people just dont give a shit about things. Sorry to see this man. Like others have said, id file a complaint.
I'm amazed at how negligent the shop could be. Something thats worth over $6,000 new, maybe around $3,000 used, has now been reduced to a pile of rubbish due to some idiot tossing it in a box without a care.

Originally Posted by FromaDB2toanAP1
File a paypal claim or credit chargeback asap. You'll lose out shipping it back to him, but I wouldn't want to deal with the headache of that kit.
what sucks is it will cost a nice penny to send it back and thats a complete loss for me. Paypal doesnt make the seller pay for return shipping, no matter how much at fault they are. ugh

Originally Posted by winning
Wow the heat exchanger is definitely ruined too. That super charger looks far from semi new.
It was probably semi-new before it was shipped haha. Majority of the scratches and chips and dents actually look pretty new. Just a very unfortunate event. Moment of silence because no supercharger should have to experience this.
Old 12-09-2015, 04:36 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Yikes
Old 12-09-2015, 06:15 AM

That is some SHITTY packing skills, makes me angry looking at those pics
Old 12-09-2015, 10:39 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

OUch......
Old 12-09-2015, 11:05 AM

Received 313 Likes on 166 Posts

Did you file a complaint/charge back yet with Paypal?
Old 12-09-2015, 11:25 AM

Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts

I mean he said it was semi new.
Old 12-09-2015, 12:37 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn, that sucks...I'll soon be in the market for a used sc as well. Packaging will definitely be something I bring up in the sale now that I see this.

Quick Reply: Purchased supercharger kit, buyer shipped to me with no bubble wrap or padding......