Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Purchased supercharger kit, buyer shipped to me with no bubble wrap or padding......

Old 12-28-2015, 07:17 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I feel for you man. Any updates?
Old 12-29-2015, 07:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kevinS2OOO
That is ridiculous...the kit looks like it just got pulled out from a junkyard. That is false advertisement as well, not even close to what was described in words / pictures.

it's that kind of people that ruin the S2000 community. I wish you luck on the Paypal claim.
Thanks man.

Originally Posted by jkelley
I will never ever ever buy from anyone on facebook sight unseen. I have heard countless horror stories of the folks on there. Especially for such an expensive item with so many pieces, I would have to see it in person. But I understand, sometimes you gotta pull the trigger. I really hope you get your money back. That kit is a disgrace
Yeah facebook sucks to buy. I've sold on there many times but since im not an idiot, I dont run into issues as a seller. Buying is a whole different story. I only bought twice from the s2000 group on facebook and both times I had issues ugh

Originally Posted by Jezek
I have a paypal claim currently open. I put that I was willing to take a partial refund of "$1,675" so basically, I would be paying $1000 for the kit. The blower, while scratched on the outside, still spins well, and the aftercooler looks good as well. There's some other small things like the fuel management unit and mounting brackets that I could still use. I figure those together should be worth over $1,000.

paypal wants me to take the kit to a shop to get an estimate of how much it would cost to fix/replace the stuff. Waste of my time I should have just asked for a full refund and shipped it back, but oh well. I'm also interested to see how much it would cost to fix as well so I'll do it.
Old 12-30-2015, 04:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You sir, have much more patience than I! lol. I really hope it work out for you. Especially in the states, this is becoming more and more common which is just so, so sad to me. Wish we could be moving forward, but in reality we're just breeding idiots like rabbits and that doesn't seem to alarm anyone to the point where we want to do anything (of significance) about it
Old 12-31-2015, 01:32 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

take the 1600 back and powder the blower and after cooler black.
Old 12-31-2015, 04:24 AM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Dman8
Originally Posted by kevinS2OOO' timestamp='1450998904' post='23836354
That is ridiculous...the kit looks like it just got pulled out from a junkyard. That is false advertisement as well, not even close to what was described in words / pictures.

it's that kind of people that ruin the S2000 community. I wish you luck on the Paypal claim.
Thanks man.

Originally Posted by jkelley
I will never ever ever buy from anyone on facebook sight unseen. I have heard countless horror stories of the folks on there. Especially for such an expensive item with so many pieces, I would have to see it in person. But I understand, sometimes you gotta pull the trigger. I really hope you get your money back. That kit is a disgrace
Yeah facebook sucks to buy. I've sold on there many times but since im not an idiot, I dont run into issues as a seller. Buying is a whole different story. I only bought twice from the s2000 group on facebook and both times I had issues ugh

Originally Posted by Jezek
I have a paypal claim currently open. I put that I was willing to take a partial refund of "$1,675" so basically, I would be paying $1000 for the kit. The blower, while scratched on the outside, still spins well, and the aftercooler looks good as well. There's some other small things like the fuel management unit and mounting brackets that I could still use. I figure those together should be worth over $1,000.

paypal wants me to take the kit to a shop to get an estimate of how much it would cost to fix/replace the stuff. Waste of my time I should have just asked for a full refund and shipped it back, but oh well. I'm also interested to see how much it would cost to fix as well so I'll do it.
Take the 1600, have the blower rebuilt, have a machine shop make you new pullies (call and talk to ASP http://autospecialties.com), also call Vortech to get all your estimates
Old 02-09-2016, 10:41 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

good news guys, after 2 grueling months, I have finally received word from PayPal that I have won my claim. I will receive a full refund, but will lose about $50-$100 in shipping it back. at least the nightmare will be over. Time to look for another kit.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:15 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Congrats! That's some good news.