Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 03:45 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here I am, waiting on parts I thought were in stock with no updates, having already payed.
I really wish I would have thought to visit this sub-forum before placing the order.

LYING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS ABOUT WHAT IS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE IS A DESPICABLE BUSINESS PRACTICE.

It seems that customers have had some luck getting refunds through the BBB website.
If I don't get any response to my emails that's the route I'll take.

Pretty lame TH Motorsports
Old 11-05-2015, 04:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will never order from them again. Ordered a product from them and waited 3 days until trying to get a hold of them to ask for a tracking number. Over the phone, I was told that they will look into it and email me back within a couple of hours. I never got a response. A week later it hit me again, "Why haven't I received a tracking number or any information at all?" So I put in a support request, "This time i'll give them a chance to respond via support request since those can be a lot easier to reply to." I got a response that it wasn't in stock, and that it was being shipped from the manufacturer. Ok, at this point i'm annoyed with them but whatever, my stuff has been shipped from the manufacturer, no problem...

NOPE.

Another week goes by and I contact them again.
"Where is my item? this is ridiculous, that I have to wait so long for a tracking number or any update at all. Please let me know if you don't have this product so that I can move on and look for a different product, thanks."

I got an email back, "We're sorry but it looks like this item is sold out. Our competitors don't have this item either, so we weren't able to get it anywhere, we have refunded your payment."

I immediately contacted Evasive Motorsport who is local and asked if they had it in stock. OHHHHhh, what do you know? It was in stock, 60 dollars cheaper, AND I was able to pick it up to avoid a shipping fee and shipping wait time.. Should have done that from the beginning.

THMotorsport, you guys suck

One is $275, not in stock, and crappy customer service; the other is $215, in stock, and great customer service. You decide.

Old 01-27-2016, 02:23 PM

i've been waiting patiently enough and found this thread and wanted to give my opinion about this company.
I've bought from them many times in the past kswap days.
recently i found they had a GREAT price on the CT cf intake, shows in stock. so i immediately purchased it. only to wait a week and nothing happened, no tracking nothing.
i call them, every department and no one picks up. i ended up emailing them and got a response from Aaron saying he will look into it.
a while later i email again, he said its shipping from CT directly and he will get me tracking.
after a week more i asked where the tracking is, he said theres a delay and it wont be shipped until middle of January. (i bought this beginning of december)
Fine, whatever, so its that time again, i email and Aaron responds saying he will get back with me in a few hours since CT hasnt opened for the day yet. no response, next day i email back and guess what... i finally get my answer, NOT IN STOCK still waiting, back ordered. are you fugging kidding me?
Why do you write IN STOCK on your website?!?!?! FALSE ADVERTISING.
so yes im still waiting while i write this.
So Eddie emails me to give me a discount, sweet i go and use it and guess what? it doesnt work.
so i email eddie and as expected NO RESPONSE.
i noticed they have a January sale, free shipping on items and it doesnt have to have $100 minimum, sweet!
i guess by now if you read this far, im a sucker for sales. well i added the item and i go to check out and wut do i see? a $9.93 charge for shipping on an item advertised as JANUARY SALE FREE SHIPPING!!!
got to be kidding me, i contact customer service, no response as usual.

So long story short, DO NOT deal with this company. Their website is WHACK, shows in stock when its back ordered. ZERO customer service, im just waiting for my stupid intake to come and im done with them. Seriously i dont know if they even work there or know what they are doing. how can a company not pick up the phone in ANY department and not reply or take care of paying customers that have already paid.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought a recaro seat from THmotorsports on 1/6/16. The website stated it was IN STOCK, but shortly after placing my order, I get an email stating that it would be shipped from the manufacturer. I call them, and they tell me the manufacturer does indeed has some in stock, and I eventually received an ETA of 1/15/16.

After a few days, I see that the seat has gone from CA to NC, when it was supposed to be shipped to TX. I think to myself, maybe that's just part of the plane's route? But, I'm pretty curious, so I call the shipping company (pilot freight services) and they tell me it's being sent to an address SIMILAR to mine, but in the WRONG CITY AND STATE.

Anyway, after I give the shipping company the correct address, it still sat in NC for an entire week before I saw any tracking activity. Then, after pilot freight gave me multiple ETAs that went overdue, I give them a final call on 1/30/16, and they tell me that they lost the seat (how do you lose a big ass box like that?), and to contact the shipper to initiate a claim. So, I call THmotorsports and initially the "shipping manager" tells me it'll take 3-5 business to get a refund, and that he would send me a confirmation email. After not receiving an email, I call back, speaking to a different person, and he tells me it actually takes 30-60 days for them to process the claim with the shipper and then issue my refund.

So basically, I've waited a month for a seat that never came, and will now be out of 1000 dollars for an additional 1-2months based on a screw up by whoever printed my shipping label.

I've never had to deal with anything this ridiculous from trying to order a freaking car part...
Old 02-23-2016, 06:14 AM

Hands down the worse customer service I've ever received while ordering parts from them. I placed an order in January was told that it would ship out by February 14th and still nothing from them no tracking number or a pm back. I have a record of all PM's. They read the pm but no response. Why? This is the last time I'll be doing any business with THM. I would rather take it somewhere else. Saving a couple dollars isn't worth it when they're doing business on their own time or when they chose to respond or reply to you. I'm writing this feedback becaus I still haven't gotten a reply pm from them after I've tried to pm them a few more times.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:13 AM

Received 95 Likes on 73 Posts

Ordered my ARP wing from them and it was a good experience. I tried to add some parts to the order and didnt get a response. Feb 16th I sent a PM to their s2ki account with a laundry list of parts...still shows they havent read it. I emailed them a week ago asking them to check their PM's...nada. Despite the fact that they show they've logged in today even, and a near $1000 parts list in queue, I'm getting no response. Oh well, I'll take my money elsewhere then.
Old 05-06-2016, 05:41 AM

avoid . avoid . avoid . 11 days so far, no tracking but worse yet ignored email and phone calls for a week now . Parts are coming from megan and in stock so whats the hold up . Shady

I also messaged the vender on our site to see if he could help . no reply .
Old 03-09-2017, 06:06 AM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Free bump.

This place is a joke, though they are local to me.

As many others have stated, never carry items in stock but their online site says they do.

Inquired about some suspension components to outfit the S, said they had them all in stock, a week later, still no update, their phone lines are never answered and same with emails.

Customer service is nonexistent. They try to bait and switch you with their "attractive" pricing online. You get what you 'pay' for.

I would suggest nearly any other company is far more reputable than THMotorsports, steer clear, go with a quality vendor such as KamiSpeed, Moddiction, Evasive, etc.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Great experience

I called in to see about getting Megan Racing Front Roll Center Adjust and spoke to an associate there.(would post his name but I can't find my email with his info). He said he had a set of them brand new and they were his personal set but he would sell them.
well a few minutes later I placed the order and 5 days later they were at my door step.
I have no complaints and I am very happy with the transaction.

thank you very much for making this happen.
Doug
Old 08-03-2018, 07:50 AM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Ordered a set of AP2 key decals and CF mudflaps from THmotorsports a few weeks ago. Promptly responded to my PMs, and received the items shortly after sending payment.

No complaints whatsoever, would do business with them again.

Quick Reply: THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread