The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

My new NSX Volk GT-C Pics -Bandwidth intense

Old 07-25-2002, 06:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Car was lowered the same day after these pics 1.2" with H&R at NSX Modified in Hungtington Beach by Larry Garcia and Gary.
Thanks guys,
Tan

Old 07-25-2002, 06:55 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I love that car!!!!!
Old 07-25-2002, 07:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very nice, tan.

glad you found nsx modified. when i was considering buying a 94 NSX, everyone and I mean everyone was telling me that that's the place to go to have your NSX worked on/babied.

I wish they worked on S2000's.
Old 07-25-2002, 08:03 AM

Beautifull, just beautifull...

I'd love to see some pictures taken after the lowering as well.

- Espen
Old 07-25-2002, 08:25 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Da Hapa
[B]very nice, tan.

glad you found nsx modified.
Old 07-25-2002, 09:08 AM

Dude I can't believe you park your car that close, I am always at the end of the lot away from EVERYBODY
Old 07-25-2002, 09:11 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Smokin!!
Old 07-25-2002, 09:18 AM

Originally posted by iLikeBeer
Dude I can't believe you park your car that close, I am always at the end of the lot away from EVERYBODY
Camera trick. The car is not close at all they could have open their doors all the way and not touch the NSX.
I am very mindful about the car: I paid an arm and leg to get it and the S2000 too. Maintaining two sports car is not cheap.

Tan
Old 07-25-2002, 10:17 AM

Originally posted by tnguyen0567

Owners will tend to Baby the NSX more so than the S2000 due to initial investment. I wish Larry cleaned up his place a bit to make it more spic and span clean. He is covered in oil and grease from head to toe sometimes. Otherwise he is a very knowlegeable mechanic and owner. Warranty work and preventive maintenance has to be done at an Acura Dealership though would you think?

Tan
I hear what you're saying. The NSXCA meeting that I attended started at his shop. It's not exactly the cleanest and he certainly gets his hands dirty.

He does; however, know his crap and does quality work and fair prices. I'm going to continue to go to Weseloh for as long as my S is under warranty but would love to save the $ and be able to take it to someplace like NSX modified where I know the mechanic, I know he knows the cars, and I know he's not screwing up more than he's helping.

Given that, I'd still take my NSX to the dealership for warranty work. That is if you can find a good, knowledgable Acura dealership. One of the common headaches that NSX owners told me is that since the NSX is so rare (makes the S2K look like a civic by comparison) it's not always easy to find a dealership with a well trained and experienced NSX mechanic. Some dealerships (like Acura Mission Viejo I know for certain) will go as long as a year between working on an NSX. That is scary. It's not that the mechanics aren't competent (they probably are) but they just don't work on enough cars to be thorough and truly knowledgable.

I know you're on NSXprime and hope that you've checked out NSXSC and NSXCA. I'm sure that those guys will be able to help you find a good dealer. I was really impressed with how mature, helpful and generally NSX owners are. They're really a good lot.

Enjoy that car, my man. I am way envious. Some day......
Old 07-25-2002, 10:46 AM

Originally posted by tnguyen0567

Camera trick. The car is not close at all they could have open their doors all the way and not touch the NSX.
I am very mindful about the car: I paid an arm and leg to get it and the S2000 too. Maintaining two sports car is not cheap.

Tan
That doesn't mean some idiot won't come out of Jolly Jug Liquor there and rub up against your car while putting his Jack and Southern Comfort in the back seat of his Accord. It just makes me nervous I guess..

Quick Reply: My new NSX Volk GT-C Pics -Bandwidth intense