Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

S2KI.com - Important Update About Your Photos

Old 11-08-2016, 09:58 AM

Received 784 Likes on 434 Posts
Default S2KI.com - Important Update About Your Photos

So I got the mailer about setting my photos and albums public so they are visible.

Unfortunately, when I go to my User CP, there's no albums and photos section there.

Ideas? My guess is that I put the pictures in an album when I was a member, but have no way to get to them at this point as a guest?
Old 11-08-2016, 10:38 AM

Received 680 Likes on 387 Posts

I have a question about the process as well. Do we need to do each picture individually or can we do a whole album in one swing? going through all the pictures individually would pretty much suck.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:49 AM
Site Moderator

Received 2,587 Likes on 1,903 Posts

Originally Posted by Gilly_S2KFreak
I have a question about the process as well. Do we need to do each picture individually or can we do a whole album in one swing? going through all the pictures individually would pretty much suck.
You can change the entire album to public in one click. Click on 'pictures & albums', and any that are shown as private, click on the album and then click 'edit album' and switch it from private to public and you're done.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:05 AM
JHo

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

In IE11 the background of the navigation is a light grey vs the standard blue in Chrome/Safari. This makes the white text next to impossible to read.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by sam_spider
You can change the entire album to public in one click. Click on 'pictures & albums', and any that are shown as private, click on the album and then click 'edit album' and switch it from private to public and you're done.
but what if i want to download them to my computer because i don't want them public and then delete the album? picture by picture?
Old 11-08-2016, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Heyitsgary
So I got the mailer about setting my photos and albums public so they are visible.

Unfortunately, when I go to my User CP, there's no albums and photos section there.

Ideas? My guess is that I put the pictures in an album when I was a member, but have no way to get to them at this point as a guest?

i hijacked your thread. i'm sorry haha.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:31 AM
Site Moderator

I'm not 100% certain, but I would guess that is correct as to why you can't access them.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:33 AM
Site Moderator

Originally Posted by Gilly_S2KFreak
but what if i want to download them to my computer because i don't want them public and then delete the album? picture by picture?
Sorry, yes it looks like you'd have to do that picture by picture.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:33 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by sam_spider
I'm not 100% certain, but I would guess that is correct as to why you can't access them.
I have the same question .......
Old 11-08-2016, 02:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same message. Same issue.

Will they auto default to delete otherwise? I'm positive I have them locally, but don't want them to become public due to inaction.

Thanks,

P

Quick Reply: S2KI.com - Important Update About Your Photos