Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: CR springs full set CA

Old 09-06-2016, 07:08 AM

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Default FS: CR springs full set CA

First Name: David
Price: $200 OBO

Up for sale is a set of CR springs.

The CR springs form the basis of changing your tail happy, oversteer prone S2000 into a neutral handling car.

As you know, the S2000 is a oversteering kind of car. Honda, through it's 10 yr history, gradually changed the springs, shocks and swaybars to reduce the oversteering tendency of the car, and therefore it's being prone to spinning.

They did this by essentially softening the rear and stiffening the front. The CR was the ultimate expression of these changes. Changing your S2k to a CR type suspension will, in my opinion, literally transform the handling or your car for the better.

Although the CR springs are considerably stiffer than stock, the ride quality is not strongly affected. It is usually misunderstood that springs affect ride quality greatly, but it's actually shocks that have a much bigger effect on street driving. So, while you may feel some bumps a little more, it's something you get used to immediately. In fact, on a section of freeway near me in Riverside, CA, the porpoising effect was actually reduced quite a bit.

I'll ship these anywhere in the world, buying pays actual shipping. No handling fees. No packing fees.

BONUS: since my job takes me all over the Southern California area, I can probably drop them off to you very easily at no charge.

PS. I will have an AEM Oil pressure and AEM AFR gauge (with new O2 sensor) and an AEM EMS Series 2 for sale soon.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:24 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm assuming your s2000 has CR shocks?
Old 12-06-2016, 07:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CR springs

Hi David,
do you still have the CR springs for sale?
thank you.
Lee

Originally Posted by davidc1
First Name: David
Price: $200 OBO

Up for sale is a set of CR springs.

The CR springs form the basis of changing your tail happy, oversteer prone S2000 into a neutral handling car.

As you know, the S2000 is a oversteering kind of car. Honda, through it's 10 yr history, gradually changed the springs, shocks and swaybars to reduce the oversteering tendency of the car, and therefore it's being prone to spinning.

They did this by essentially softening the rear and stiffening the front. The CR was the ultimate expression of these changes. Changing your S2k to a CR type suspension will, in my opinion, literally transform the handling or your car for the better.

Although the CR springs are considerably stiffer than stock, the ride quality is not strongly affected. It is usually misunderstood that springs affect ride quality greatly, but it's actually shocks that have a much bigger effect on street driving. So, while you may feel some bumps a little more, it's something you get used to immediately. In fact, on a section of freeway near me in Riverside, CA, the porpoising effect was actually reduced quite a bit.

I'll ship these anywhere in the world, buying pays actual shipping. No handling fees. No packing fees.

BONUS: since my job takes me all over the Southern California area, I can probably drop them off to you very easily at no charge.

PS. I will have an AEM Oil pressure and AEM AFR gauge (with new O2 sensor) and an AEM EMS Series 2 for sale soon.

Last edited by luvschnauzers; 12-06-2016 at 07:52 AM.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I currently have Koni yellows with eibach. Could the CR springs be mounted on the Koni?

Originally Posted by jdmjunkie562
I'm assuming your s2000 has CR shocks?
Old 12-06-2016, 02:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by luvschnauzers
I currently have Koni yellows with eibach. Could the CR springs be mounted on the Koni?
Yes they can, that's my set up. Koni yellows w/ CR springs on the lower perch.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:05 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

still for sale?