Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

Positive and Negative Feedbacks (Services)

Old 04-26-2014, 07:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BALLADE SPORTS

Alex is a very cool guy and seems honest.

Some of the work I asked him to do, well he tried to talk me out of it since it probably wasn't needed (O2 Sensor, retainers).

Most people jump at the fact they can do an easy job even if it isn't needed.

In the end he still did my O2 sensor at my request
Old 08-15-2014, 09:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tony at MidValley is tops. The OC guys should all drive to him IMO. Better work than anyone else, fair prices and a track record for not doing anything stupid/shady or overcharging for minor bullshit.
Old 12-03-2014, 06:11 PM

evasive mtorsports in santa fe springs. went in for alignment. great service. while i was there i bought some stop tech rear pads. wanted to buy some challenge ss lines and they were out of stock. they were able to sell me the stoptech ones at a ceaoer price! will dedinetly be bringing mycar back for alignments and part buying!!
Old 03-20-2015, 06:28 PM
Gatsbee13

big to Mike at Autowave in Huntington Beach.. came in for a cylinder leak down test and I brought to his attention this whining noise I was getting from the front left wheel. Ive had this issue for about 1 1/2 years now but for the last 4-5 months, the noise has gotten louder. Ive taken my car to 2 shops that work on a lot of s2ks and both were unable to diagnose issue. it was a quick fix and he didn't charge me for it.. honestly, I went in there just for the leakdown not expecting that they would be able to diagnose issue as the previous 2 shops didn't know what it was.

Old 07-27-2015, 06:32 AM

+1 for Ballade

I was recommended the shop (and Alex) from a friend who had an electrical gremlin that they solved. Went there for valve retainers/springs in 2012/2013 and built a healthy relationship with Alex over the years. Customer service is top notch, quality of work is excellent, and prices are fair. The shop is wonderfully clean and run on enthusiasm for Honda's.

What I like: it's a discussion about your car, not a prescribed formula. Give them a heads up and every visit becomes a dialogue on problems, solutions, directions, interests, etc.

What I value: it doesn't feel, sound, smell right the first time, it'll be made right.

They have a respect for the customers vehicle, time and money and stand by good work.

If I don't do it myself, I continue to go there for anything from big to small.

-Colin