South Florida Owners from South Florida

Rules of the community

Old 10-14-2009, 09:40 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Rules of the community

1. Please don't post if you are annoying... Nobody wants to hear it! It get annoying!

1a. No Personal attacks! I can not emphasize this enough, and apparently some of you are struggling with this one. Use smilies or false tags (like [/sarcasm]) to indicated your tone if you're cracking jokes.

1b. Event criticism is acceptable. Personal criticism is not. Keep any criticism related to the event(s) and not the person(s) behind it. In other words "the event was poorly planned (and here is why)" is okay, "you are a lousy planner" is not. If there are personal issues with other members, discuss them with me (or one of the site moderators if you feel I'm likely to be biased).

1c. Drama threads. We don't need them. If you can't make a post or thread without underhanded insults towards other members, don't bother. You may think it's funny, but there are dozens of other people who will see the thread and think it's not.

2. Badges. I won't hand out badges to badge whores. If I see you actively posting or planning SFLS2k events, or at SFLS2k events, I will give you a badge. Residence isn't a requirement.

3. Please consider that if you are annoying, your thread will be deleted! I do not care! Cry me a river!

4. Please don't post WTB or For Sale if you are a NOOB!!! You have to have seniority to post!

5. Please don't hate on peoples choices! Everyone has their preference! Even if it is something you do not like!

6. Vendors: Vendors that do not support S2ki will not be allowed to post items or services for sale or profit. Occasional exceptions may be made where considerations are made for S2ki members. This includes a publicly advertised price break available to all SFLS2k Members. This discount MUST be off of an advertised price. This consideration could also be an invitation to an event such as an open BBQ. Before posting such a thread, please PM MugenAP2 or Leo Gets. This includes shops that offer repair/installation services, track-day organizers, car show organizers and other non-specified vendors.

7. If you have a idea in which you want to plan tell the C.O. we will be glad to help you organize it!

8. There are threads which are designed for �whoring� and will be retained. Let�s keep the �whoring� to those threads and leave the rest of the threads alone.

9. Event threads and sign-up. Anyone can organize an event; you don't have to be a CO to put something together. If you organize one, please make sure location, date, and time is CLEARLY detailed in the first post. Do not whore the event thread. Also, if you cannot attend the event, there is no need to post that you CANNOT make the event....just don't post. If you've originally signed up for the event and then need to take yourself off the list, then edit your original post.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:49 AM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

i likes alot
Old 10-15-2009, 06:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vsdanny,Oct 15 2009, 09:49 AM
i likes alot

Josh,

Nicely stated
Old 07-07-2010, 08:01 AM

No For Sale post in South Florida S2ki, post in Florida For sale.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:00 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Rules.. i dont need your stinking Rules.. JK.. good idea..
Old 03-14-2011, 03:03 PM

Rules.. i dont need your stinking Rules.. JK.. good idea..

LOL...
Old 04-12-2011, 06:59 PM

Please check sticky for all your needs for local shops, aftermarket parts, etc. All Topics will be locked.
Old 12-12-2014, 04:47 AM

what happened to the south FL for sale thread? i've been looking for it to post some parts but can't seem to find it. i've made two different threads in the past 24hrs with some items i'd like to get rid of and both have been automatically shut down… what gives?
Old 12-14-2014, 06:28 PM

Received 1,106 Likes on 987 Posts

If your not a member, you can't sell.