Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Got A Motor Oil Trial Offer - Great Deal !

Old 10-13-2016, 02:20 PM

Received 3,371 Likes on 2,450 Posts
Default Got A Motor Oil Trial Offer - Great Deal !

As a member over at bobistheoilguy.com I got a free motor oil trial offer from Pennzoil today. They sent me a message on the forums wanting to test out their oil on my vehicle.

They will provide me with enough oil to do two oil change intervals, plus two-three used oil analysis sample kits for Blackstone Labs. I will be getting Pennzoil Ultra synthetic oil, which is their top notch oil.

I'm going to be using this in the Civic, being a direct injection engine I'm worried about fuel dilution issues, so the used oil analysis testers and the high quality synthetic oil should prove very useful. I'll have enough oil for well over one year's driving, and it's all free, including shipping and the pre-paid UOA test kits !. I never get anything for free, so this is a first lol. I'm loving the deal. They also don't care that I'm Canadian, usually all of the good deals never apply to Canucks, but this one does.
Old 10-13-2016, 02:36 PM
Community Organizer

Received 154 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by zeroptzero
As a member over at bobistheoilguy.com I got a free motor oil trial offer from Pennzoil today. They sent me a message on the forums wanting to test out their oil on my vehicle.

They will provide me with enough oil to do two oil change intervals, plus two-three used oil analysis sample kits for Blackstone Labs. I will be getting Pennzoil Ultra synthetic oil, which is their top notch oil.

I'm going to be using this in the Civic, being a direct injection engine I'm worried about fuel dilution issues, so the used oil analysis testers and the high quality synthetic oil should prove very useful. I'll have enough oil for well over one year's driving, and it's all free, including shipping and the pre-paid UOA test kits !. I never get anything for free, so this is a first lol. I'm loving the deal. They also don't care that I'm Canadian, usually all of the good deals never apply to Canucks, but this one does.
Karma Joey, karma.

Enough said.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Hfreak
Originally Posted by zeroptzero' timestamp='1476397215' post='24083610

Karma Joey, karma.

Enough said.
he, he, he, lol, lets hope so, I've been waiting a long time ....
Old 10-13-2016, 03:31 PM
Community Organizer

Received 154 Likes on 125 Posts

You may still have to pay to have a Honda Tech change it though?

Pennzoil is the oil of choice for my ladies.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Hfreak
You may still have to pay to have a Honda Tech change it though?

Pennzoil is the oil of choice for my ladies.
yeah I will do that to help with the car's warranty, but I'll supply the oil.

Pennzoil Plat and Ultra are both great oils. Ultra can be hard to find and it's a bit pricey. I've run Pennzoil Plat in my daily driver Jeep from day one - I've pounded 98,000 kms on it in 2 years and it runs as good as it was new. So far so good.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats pretty sweet! enjoy!
Old 10-13-2016, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by CR EH
I sure will. Thanks.

If anyone here ever hangs out at bobistheoilguy.com , you could contact Gena under the sponsor's section of the website by pm and see if she is willing to provide the same deal to you. Gena is the rep from site sponsor Pennzoil. My screen name over there is JS2000.
Old 10-14-2016, 06:05 AM
Spotter

Received 277 Likes on 232 Posts

Originally Posted by zeroptzero
Originally Posted by CR EH' timestamp='1476402382' post='24083665
I sure will. Thanks.

If anyone here ever hangs out at bobistheoilguy.com , you could contact Gena under the sponsor's section of the website by pm and see if she is willing to provide the same deal to you. Gena is the rep from site sponsor Pennzoil. My screen name over there is JS2000.
Damn Joey, how many forums do you frequent? s2ki in itself is a handful for me

Sounds like a sweet deal though.
Old 10-14-2016, 12:20 PM

I'm just in the process of joining 10thcivicforum.com , lol. I know what you mean about forums taking up too much time. I don't watch television though so I'd rather browse car forums the few minutes that I am home on any given night.
Old 10-25-2016, 05:40 PM

Door bell rang this evening and the friendly UPS truck delivered my motor oil kit to me.

First delivery is 6 quarts of Pennzoil Ultra synthetic motor oil, and one Blackstone lab pre-paid used oil analysis kit. All nicely packaged, shipped free to me from Missouri , all taxes and duties pre-paid. Loving it.

After the first kit is used, I notify them and they send me a second round of oil for free with a second used oil analysis kit. Great deal !