Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Sah Dude!

Old 09-09-2016, 10:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kryptonite
Paint it!

I saw a pic of your car at a garage in Waterloo maybe? Saw the black lip from an angle and didn't like it.

Doesn't look too bad but I'm a paint it kind of guy unless it's a splitter or something

Good to see you're at least still lurking around here

Ya it was at my old work in the show room so I snapped a quick iPhone picture.

I've played around with the idea of selling due to the drive train liking to explode under boost but hopefully I'm heading the right direction in preventing that with the planned upgrades.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:23 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kobsession
Hi John

some og's still here. Just don't come around all too often.
Hey glad to see your still around too! Are you still in a s2000?

Originally Posted by 2000NFR
Originally Posted by kryptonite' timestamp='1473388332' post='24057953
Paint it!

I saw a pic of your car at a garage in Waterloo maybe? Saw the black lip from an angle and didn't like it.

Doesn't look too bad but I'm a paint it kind of guy unless it's a splitter or something

Good to see you're at least still lurking around here

Ya it was at my old work in the show room so I snapped a quick iPhone picture.

I've played around with the idea of selling due to the drive train liking to explode under boost but hopefully I'm heading the right direction in preventing that with the planned upgrades.
I can't believe that engine is still holding so strong for so long making that much power! That has to be at least 6years making over 500whp on that long-block
Old 09-09-2016, 11:23 AM

Dan you should build one of these in Toronto lol

http://www.dpccars.com/gallery/index...10-Engine-Swap
Old 09-09-2016, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by o'malley_808
Originally Posted by s2kobsession' timestamp='1473440631' post='24058344
Hi John

some og's still here. Just don't come around all too often.
Hey glad to see your still around too! Are you still in a s2000?
I moved to BC in February and havn't driven it since last October. Planning on bringing it out here but havn't gotten around to it yet. Havn't needed a car of my own and life's been busy. Might be for sale in the future...
I like your new red car though
Old 09-13-2016, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by s2kobsession
I moved to BC in February and havn't driven it since last October. Planning on bringing it out here but havn't gotten around to it yet. Havn't needed a car of my own and life's been busy. Might be for sale in the future...
I like your new red car though
Awesome!! I love the west coast! I lived in Pemberton, BC for a bit as well (Just north of Whistler) and its amazing out there!
Old 09-15-2016, 06:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whoa long time no post! Saw the viper post on Facebook, looks amazing.

Bought myself an R6 up here, riding has been great fun. Wish we had those canyon type roads in Ontario man
Old 09-19-2016, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by FluKy15
Whoa long time no post! Saw the viper post on Facebook, looks amazing.

Bought myself an R6 up here, riding has been great fun. Wish we had those canyon type roads in Ontario man
Nice!

Ah yes and no as for the Canyons. They are ridiculously dangerous. I have my GSX-R 750 down here too and its sketchy. I have full track tire Bridgestone Battlax R10R comps on my bike so they stick like glue. Also have a full Dainese suit, Dainese boots, Dainese Gloves. Watched a mutual friend try to match my speed around a 180* corner while I was hauling ass dragging my knee. Well he didn't even come close to making it, bounced into a guardrail and snapped his leg in half between the guardrail and the frame on the bike. Had to wait over 3 hours while CHP showed up and he got airlifted out. Definitely left a bad taste in my mouth.

Also there is always rocks and dirt falling off the cliffs in blind corners. You can ride up the mountain and the road is clean, come back down and your hauling thinking everything is good and then there rocks,sand,gravel in a blind corner.

Add in other crazy people crashing or not staying in your lane and its just a dangerous situation altogether.

I'll upload the gopro footage of me slaying the corner before buddy wiped out.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:21 AM

Helped a buddy out with some filming on the weekend. Enjoy

We're going to record some footage from Cars & Coffee this weekend so I'll give you guys some coverage on that soon!

https://youtu.be/jMKvctmkTL0
Old 09-27-2016, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by o'malley_808
Helped a buddy out with some filming on the weekend. Enjoy

We're going to record some footage from Cars & Coffee this weekend so I'll give you guys some coverage on that soon!

https://youtu.be/jMKvctmkTL0

Wowzers... I'm planning a trip down the coast from Vancouver to LA in the spring. Can I come visit? Hahahaha
Old 09-28-2016, 03:01 PM

Getting back to my "JDM" roots. I know I know these are Japanese made but still more for JDM cars. Great reviews so far. I'll post up a picture and let you guys know how it rides!

Quick Reply: Sah Dude!