Sponsor S2000 Suspension, Brake and Handling Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 suspension and S2000 handling products

Öhlins DFV Billet Lower Mount - Fix Your Ride Height Issues!

Old 01-31-2017, 12:03 PM
Sponsor

Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by yamahaSHO
You asked my spring rate, not the car setup, but I don't need any help with the suspension setup and I've done well with it. I'm not riding on the bump stops, I've only dropped it about a 1/4" and stiffened the spring rate. I was out of the ability to lower the car before the helpers, which is why they're in there.

As for the helper, that was the only option I had at the time. I don't want to add any preload. I was looking at these cups to give me more travel (although not much) by removing the helpers.

I was only interested in the cups...
Fair enough, it's not the setup we would reccomend but if it works for you that's the important thing. Removing the helper is definitely a step in the right direction. Shoot us a PM and we can get you set up with the lower forks!
Old 02-02-2017, 09:24 AM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Hi do you have any lower mount available for the rear ohlins set up ? If so price delivered to the uk please
Old 02-02-2017, 11:11 AM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Bodyboarder1981
Hi do you have any lower mount available for the rear ohlins set up ? If so price delivered to the uk please
We do. Please email us ASAP as we are down to just a few left. info@sakebombgarage.com (we'll need your mailing address)

Thanks for the interest!
Old 03-06-2017, 02:24 PM
Sponsor

:Bump: In stock and ready to ship. PM for best pricing! We are offering a great deals when packaged with low profile rear forks, non-marring adjustment wrenches or swift springs!
Old 04-25-2017, 12:47 AM
Sponsor

Bump!
Old 04-27-2017, 02:18 AM
Sponsor

We are currently sold out as of today, but another production batch is in machining now! We are taking pre-orders currently with an estimated ship date of 5/22.

Pre-orders available here: FPSpec Ohlins DFV Low-Profile Mounting Fork (S2000) - SakeBomb Garage LLC

Other Ohlins accesories in our lineup as well:
-Multi-Tooth High-Torque Aluminum Spanner Wrenches / MultiTool (non-marring)
FPSpec High Torque DFV Adjustment Wrenches - SakeBomb Garage LLC
-Rear Remote Adjusters - (allows adjustment with trunk interior panels in place)
FPSpëc Öhlins DFV Remote Damper Adjusters - SakeBomb Garage LLC
-Floating Top Hats with Self-Aligning Spring Perch
FPSpec Suspension Top Hats (S2000) - SakeBomb Garage LLC

Old 06-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Sponsor

Hey All,

We've been getting a lot inquires about our Öhlins DFV Billet Lower Mounting forks. They are back in stock and we've got sets packed up and going out the door today. There's limited supply, get to the site and orders yours today. Your order will ship out immediately.

--SBG
Old 06-13-2017, 03:47 PM
Sponsor

BACK IN STOCK! READY TO SHIP!

Head to our site to get them while they're here. Sale pricing going on now for $275.

OR

Catch our FPSpc Lower mount deal for $425
Old 07-07-2017, 08:49 PM

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

With so little travel in the rear with the old recommended 2mm preload, the rears basically rode on the bump stops. Does that mean Ohlins designed the rears with the bump stops in consideration for spring rate? If so, would getting more rear travel mean movingly up spring rates in the rear is ideal? I notice that people often move to 10 kgmm in the rear to match the front once thy start running more preload.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:14 PM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by md6380
With so little travel in the rear with the old recommended 2mm preload, the rears basically rode on the bump stops. Does that mean Ohlins designed the rears with the bump stops in consideration for spring rate? If so, would getting more rear travel mean movingly up spring rates in the rear is ideal? I notice that people often move to 10 kgmm in the rear to match the front once thy start running more preload.
Running more preload with the stock spring is a solution, and running a stiffer spring is also a solution. The goal is to stay off the bump stops as much as possible up to 1G impacts. We've been tweaking these things for years, but I'm glad our recommendations finally made their way up the food chain

Quick Reply: Öhlins DFV Billet Lower Mount - Fix Your Ride Height Issues!