UK & Ireland Meets & Events - Past Archive of old meets in the past

★ MegaMeet 14 ★ - Fri 21st to Mon 24th April *

Old 02-28-2017, 12:46 PM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by SideWaysOnFire
How many going now and is there a auction at the eve doooooooo?
Ps I should have a new roof by then not that it will be up like all you pussy hard top guys...
More than 40

Saving the auction until September Burn, more time to get drunk

Old 03-05-2017, 08:34 AM
Administrator

There's a FEW people who owe their final payment still (AND ONE NAUGHTY ONE WHO OWES 2 PAYMENTS)
Old 03-10-2017, 01:25 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Billy no mates here! Anybody heading down to this meet from the North East? Possible convoy
Old 03-11-2017, 10:55 AM
Community Organizer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hey Folks............a bit of a shout out to some of our regular MegaMeet go-ers.......especially as we have quite a few new folk coming along to this MM14..... and because it has proven to be a very popular MegaMeet wooohhhhhhoooooooooo

A bit of a favour for some volunteers........

The accommodation this year has had to stretch out into two cottages (x 2 rooms in each of double/single/twin rooms) just up the road by 150yards from hotel.
Breakfast will still be with us all in the hotel its just sleeping etc at the cottage.
Are there any volunteers who would take up this accommodation option please? Need four 'parties' ....maybe pals ???

BIG THANKS FOLKS

MBC

Old 03-13-2017, 02:26 AM
Community Organizer

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by MissBabyCar
Hey Folks............a bit of a shout out to some of our regular MegaMeet go-ers.......especially as we have quite a few new folk coming along to this MM14..... and because it has proven to be a very popular MegaMeet wooohhhhhhoooooooooo

A bit of a favour for some volunteers........

The accommodation this year has had to stretch out into two cottages (x 2 rooms in each of double/single/twin rooms) just up the road by 150yards from hotel.
Breakfast will still be with us all in the hotel its just sleeping etc at the cottage.
Are there any volunteers who would take up this accommodation option please? Need four 'parties' ....maybe pals ???

BIG THANKS FOLKS

MBC

Emailed you
Old 03-21-2017, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Before, I decide to purchase a 'day ticket' for the Saturday convoy drive... can anyone confirm if the route is likely to streach as far as scenic exmoor???Appreciate that Wiltshire's a big county, be nice to have an idea of which area the drive might incorporate. I'm sure it's all scenic but understand that exmoor is particularly nice! It sounds like a great occasion to appreciate an S2000, is Andy Williams setting the route?
Old 03-22-2017, 11:42 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not so long now folks...I think Az has sorted the accommodation with you Sue see ya soon..x
Old 03-23-2017, 12:42 PM

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Too close too home to miss this, new member looking forward too seeing a pack of s2000's cruising together !
Will purchase a day ticket for myself and partner !
I suggest a cruise through Minehead and over and through Porlock hill and surrounding areas ! But equally excited for a surprise !
Look forward to meeting you all !

Confused? Which ticket do i need to buy to come on the Saturday drive and lunch/dinner?
HELP !

Last edited by Winstan; 03-23-2017 at 12:47 PM. Reason: additional content
Old 03-26-2017, 09:58 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Winstan
Too close too home to miss this, new member looking forward too seeing a pack of s2000's cruising together !
Will purchase a day ticket for myself and partner !
I suggest a cruise through Minehead and over and through Porlock hill and surrounding areas ! But equally excited for a surprise !
Look forward to meeting you all !

Confused? Which ticket do i need to buy to come on the Saturday drive and lunch/dinner?
HELP !
Drive and dinner if you're attending the gala dinner. Or Drive only for the day only
Old 03-26-2017, 10:01 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by S2k Jay
Before, I decide to purchase a 'day ticket' for the Saturday convoy drive... can anyone confirm if the route is likely to streach as far as scenic exmoor???Appreciate that Wiltshire's a big county, be nice to have an idea of which area the drive might incorporate. I'm sure it's all scenic but understand that exmoor is particularly nice! It sounds like a great occasion to appreciate an S2000, is Andy Williams setting the route?
Andy is doing the route. It won't be released before the day though. It's in Somerset not Wiltshire, you can see the hotel we are based at, the route is usually 150 to 180 miles all in.
​​

Quick Reply: ★ MegaMeet 14 ★ - Fri 21st to Mon 24th April *