UK & Ireland Meets & Events - Past Archive of old meets in the past

Paul Walker and Roger Rodas tribute gathering - Sat 14th December *

Old 12-10-2013, 08:29 AM
POG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Paul Walker and Roger Rodas tribute gathering - Sat 14th December *

Hello all.

Myself and the Honda Clique Bristol have organised a gathering in Bristol this Saturday at 13:00, as a tribute to Paul Walker and Roger Rodas. We have had a flood of interest from enthusiasts and fans, and are always welcoming more. All cars are welcome and you need not worry, this is not a boy racer, rev-your-engine-until-it-explodes meet. We must stress that this is a static meet and will not tolerate reckless behaviour. There will be police presence, and then a convoy through town at 14:00. There will also be charity collections, including collecting for Paul Walkers charity R.O.W.W.

For more details please see the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/6221.../?notif_t=like

It's even been covered in the Bristol Post: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Memoria...#ixzz2n59S0FCn

If you cannot see the Facebook page, here's some details:

Hey Guys the next meet is at 1PM Clifton Downs on December 14th I would love to show some respect to Paul Walker by doing a convoy from Bristol Downs, down Whiteladies Road through town, and then do a motorway drive along the M4/M5 depending on traffic. The convoy will take place just before it starts to get dark and we will keep everyone up to date through our main page. I'm working on a map so that will be up before the weekend.

We wont tolerate any racing as this is to show a sign of respect so the convoy is about driving slow so people take note that there has been a huge loss to all car enthusiasts. (obviously we are still abiding by road laws)
I would like to get a overwhelming turn out it's a hard task with such a short amount of time but I think if everyone shares the event once up I'm sure it will be great evening.
"THIS IS NOT ONLY A HONDA EVENT"

Any car is welcome or even if you are a fan we urge you to come to pay your respect and to support a charity Paul started and believed in.

Any F+F memorabilia or Music is welcome to be played. Just before the convoy as a show of respect we will hold a minute silence for Paul walker and Roger Rodas and maybe do a little bit of engine reving or something.

We would also like anyone willing to donate to Pauls charity as its all for a good cause.

https://www.roww.org/

Guys I have been talking to a friend and would also like to gather donations for the disaster that happened in the Philippines. This is something close to my heart and two of my good friends are from the Philippines. If you could please donate what ever you could afford to my friend UJ Monera or Myself. I believe this is something PW himself was doing and would greatly appreciate your support on it. This should make the Philippine news, newspaper that a group of car enthusiast in UK did the charity to help the typhoon victims, There is someone that will take pictures etc.. I hope we can show the world that we are in it for some good

I hope we will see some of you there.

Royce.
Old 12-10-2013, 02:11 PM
POG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/6221...8344/?source=1
Old 12-13-2013, 12:24 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Will probably head up, POG - Will keep an eye out for you
Old 12-16-2013, 10:47 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For the guys that went in S2000's