Upstate New York Classifieds Member Classified Ads in the Upstate New York Region
Mark this thread as Sold

FS - Soft top, motors, & tonneau cover

Old 06-21-2014, 11:56 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default FS - Soft top, motors, & tonneau cover

Hi guys,
For Sale I have an original OEM 2002 soft top. It has a very small tear about 1 inch long on the passenger side where the rubbing usually is. It's not bad really, but it's there. It has the glass window with defroster as well as the motors and several other pieces that came off when I removed it. $200 is all I'm asking for it.

(Soft top sold as of 2 Aug.)

OEM tonneau cover $100

I haven't added any photos but if you're serious on making a sale then ask me.

I don't log on here as much due to my family life taking precedence but I will get back to you.
Thanks fellas.

-Jeremy
Old 07-25-2014, 06:05 AM

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

Jeremy, can you send me some pics of the top? I may be interested.

jeremydewey52@gmail.com
Old 07-26-2014, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by 2poor2mod

jeremydewey52@gmail.com
Alrighty Jer, give me a little bit and they should be sent to you today.
Old 07-26-2014, 09:35 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm in the market for a new top and am right down near albany. pics would be nice.

how hard was install?

bill
Old 07-26-2014, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by 2poor2mod

jeremydewey52@gmail.com
Jer, email sent to ya.

-Jer
Old 07-26-2014, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by 9000rpmftw
I'm in the market for a new top and am right down near albany. pics would be nice.

how hard was install?

bill
Hi Bill,

I can understand that you're looking for a new top as a lot of the older types have tears from use. I just replied back to the previous fella asking about the softtop I have for sale and if he falls thru and doesn't want it then I'll offer it up to you.

I have many other OEM parts for sale but have to get around to taking photos of them all as I get time.
Those items include the OEM headers w/heatshield, AP1 sway bars (f/r), springs, a left side AP2 taillight, and quite possibly the Gran Prix White hood.

-Jeremy
Old 07-26-2014, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by RIDGERCR
Originally Posted by 9000rpmftw' timestamp='1406396152' post='23260378

how hard was install?

bill
Hi Bill,

I can understand that you're looking for a new top as a lot of the older types have tears from use. I just replied back to the previous fella asking about the softtop I have for sale and if he falls thru and doesn't want it then I'll offer it up to you.

I have many other OEM parts for sale but have to get around to taking photos of them all as I get time.
Those items include the OEM headers w/heatshield, AP1 sway bars (f/r), springs, a left side AP2 taillight, and quite possibly the Gran Prix White hood.

-Jeremy
Forgot your question, sorry.

The top isn't all too hard to remove and install. There are just a lot of steps in taking apart the trim pieces to get everything right. Jake from Guilderland here is great with doing these swaps. JSenclosures is his alias I believe.
Old 07-26-2014, 04:48 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RIDGERCR
Originally Posted by RIDGERCR' timestamp='1406400211' post='23260434
[quote name='9000rpmftw' timestamp='1406396152' post='23260378']

how hard was install?

bill
Hi Bill,

-Jeremy

The top isn't all too hard to remove and install. There are just a lot of steps in taking apart the trim pieces to get everything right. Jake from Guilderland here is great with doing these swaps. JSenclosures is his alias I believe.
[/quote]

cool thanks. yea def let me know if its still availible in the near future. my rear plastic is broken and mostly opaque.
Old 07-29-2014, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by 9000rpmftw
Originally Posted by RIDGERCR' timestamp='1406400378' post='23260438
[quote name='RIDGERCR' timestamp='1406400211' post='23260434']
[quote name='9000rpmftw' timestamp='1406396152' post='23260378']

how hard was install?

bill
Hi Bill,

-Jeremy

[/quote]

cool thanks. yea def let me know if its still availible in the near future. my rear plastic is broken and mostly opaque.
[/quote]
It looks like the top might be sold as of now.
I'll repost if it doesn't though.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:42 AM

Soft top is sold.

Quick Reply: FS - Soft top, motors, & tonneau cover