Vancouver Island Vancouver Island S2000 Enthusiasts

Saturday Meet In Duncan

Old 06-01-2013, 11:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Saturday Meet In Duncan

Going to head to one of the meets tonight. There is an 8:30 in Duncan OR a 9:30 at Langford Timmies by Future Shop. If I can get a couple of us to head to Duncan, I will go there. If not then it will be the Langford meet. I gotta get the word out about the Poker Run. Come on out. We have a lot of new owners here so lets meet up and have a good S2000 showing at one of these meets. They don't get a lot of S2000's out but they do get some really nice cars.

The Duncan meet is an island meet for everyone from Qualicum down to Victoria. The Langford meet is a sub set of that group but people that either can't or don't want to drive all the way to Duncan.

Also all you island owners..., please check out the poker run. I need your support as do the kids that we want to help send to Camp Shawnigan. Lets show the community that were not just a bunch of rowdies in fast, moddified cars. We can help the community and do good things other than hang out in a parking lot.

Contact me if your interested in attending one of the above meets and I will arrange a meetup place so we can cruise in together and make an impression.

Thanks people!
Old 06-02-2013, 10:24 AM

Meet was good. About 8 of us headed up to Duncan and in all there were about 25 cars. Nice crowd. Next weekend we will try and hit the Langford meet to say hi.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did a drive-by of Timmies by Costco planning on stopping, but there was only like 3 cars there.

Anything happening this weekend with more people attending?
I can probably get my buddy with his siR out also.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:50 AM

Perhaps another trip to Duncan? I don't know. If we get a number of us out we could hit the Langford meet..., You guys let me know what you want to do and I will arrange it. Check out the events coming up..., there is the All Japanese Import Meet at Gyro June 23rd. I would like to get a bunch of us together for that. We usually get 5-7 S2000's.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:42 PM

Yeah Duncan was good, nice since it's not a 3 hour trip and a tank of gas like Nanaimo. I'd probably be up for either this weekend.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:53 PM

I'd do either this weekend.
If it's out of town it would probably be just me, but in town i can probably get previously mentioned buddy and his siR out.
Does anyone go to the UpTown Tim Hortons Friday nights? I drove through that last week too but didn't stop since I don;t know anyone lol.

I'll probably show up to the Gyro Park show as well. Depends what the car is lookin' like haha. Hood will definitely be staying down.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:00 PM

I will add you to the list for Gyro park. Lets see if anyone else has an opinion as to which meet we should go to. Ask your buddy withe the sir if he knows about the Poker Run Sean.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:53 PM

Probably worth going to Duncan, there seems to be a lot of talk on Autociety about Nanaimo people meeting up and coming down.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:08 PM

That is what I am thinking as well.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:23 PM

Pre-meet somewhere before heading up?
Possibly the Tim Hortons out here by Costco, as it's on the way out of town?

Quick Reply: Saturday Meet In Duncan