Sponsor S2000 Exterior and S2000 Interior Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Body and S2000 Interior accessories

AP2 and AP1 Single Exhaust Caps by Heeltoe Auto!

Old 04-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AP2 and AP1 Single Exhaust Caps by Heeltoe Auto!

Hello Fellow S2KI Members!!!!

After our great success with our AP1 Caps (which are still available for purchase at a great price). We have developed our very own AP2 Single Exhaust cap. Keeping in mind some members do not want to modify their bumper in any way (allowing them to go back to dual in the future) and do not want to risk buying a new bumper that would require paint matching that might not match the car, or body work to make the bumper fit correctly...not to mention the down time required and cost for all of this. There is also the option of a "plug", however we thought it looked out of place and the lines of the exhaust cut out is still visible.

What we decided to do was to make a one piece cap to hide the lines, but still allow the user to remove the cap in the future to go back to OEM if needed. We also wanted to keep the cost down, so the user can decide to paint or to leave it a stain black color for contrast and a two tone look. We are here to offer options for the S2000 community. This cap might not be for everyone, and the great thing is...there are other options out there for you to compare and choose. We wanted to make a good quality item, at a reasonable price. This cap is a direct plug and play, with double sided tape all around and OEM clips. No modifications are needed to the bumper!

Before:

After:

HOW TO ORDER!!!

AP2 Single Cap FRP Version
AP2 FRP Single Cap Order Link

AP2 Single Cap Carbon (1x1) and (2x2) /Kevlar Version
AP2 Single Cap Carbon/Kevlar Order Link

Heeltoe Automotive/Fastline Performance is proud to introduce our own fiberglass single exhaust cap for the AP1. We kept in mind that many members want a well priced, well made option and we set out to create this with our own single exhaust cap.

Our caps have a stain black look to it from the fiberglass, and this can be left as is or even prepped to color match any car color.

Please visit our site to order:
AP1 FRP Single Cap Order Link

AP1 Carbon Fiber Finish

AP1 Kevlar Finish

Please visit our site to order our Carbon Fiber and Carbon Kevlar Version!
AP1 Single Exhaust Cap Carbon/Kevlar Order Link

Check out a detailed DIY install instruction from one of our members CA_S2K for our AP1 Single Cap!
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=794890

All shipping quotes can be obtained from our site, by adding the item to your cart, view your cart, then enter in your shipping address and coupon code to get your price!!!

Local pick up available as well

http://www.heeltoeauto.com/
Old 04-09-2010, 08:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Will you guys ship this to Australia?
Old 04-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Yes we do!
Old 04-10-2010, 07:34 AM

Are these caps easily removed and able to be reused on another bumper ?

quite keen for one also !
Old 04-10-2010, 08:50 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I saw on your website you had this in the second paragraph:

"Fastline Performance has designed a retrofit exhaust cap, made from fiberglass or high quality carbon fiber and designed to fit and look like the OEM would if the S2000 had such a design."

Are you still doing the Carbon Fiber? If so i would like one in 2x2 weave in carbon if possible. Im sure they are a little more in cost but if you could do one i would be interested. Let me know please.

Jeff M
Old 04-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by -AD-,Apr 10 2010, 08:34 AM
Are these caps easily removed and able to be reused on another bumper ?

quite keen for one also !
Yes, our exhaust caps can easily be removed and used over and over again

They are secured with double sided tape, and the reuse of two OEM clips found at the bottom of you dual exhaust cap. We will also include two small self tapping screws that you can use on the bottom corner of the exhaust cap for extra security.

When I installed mine, I did not use those screws and the fitment was still 100%. But they will be included just in case you need them.

Old 04-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by jefferyg32,Apr 10 2010, 09:50 AM
I saw on your website you had this in the second paragraph:

"Fastline Performance has designed a retrofit exhaust cap, made from fiberglass or high quality carbon fiber and designed to fit and look like the OEM would if the S2000 had such a design."

Are you still doing the Carbon Fiber? If so i would like one in 2x2 weave in carbon if possible. Im sure they are a little more in cost but if you could do one i would be interested. Let me know please.

Jeff M
Hey Jeff,

We do offer the cf covers as custom orders, we can do it in either 2x2 or 1x1 cf. We can do a promo rate of $220 shipped (internationally) for the cf version. Or if we can get 5 pre orders for the cf (either 1x1 or 2x2) we can do $200 plus shipping on the caps. Let me know if your interested and we can set it up for you!
-Max
Old 04-10-2010, 10:17 PM

hello how much shipped to 90003 thanks
Old 04-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by doser703,Apr 10 2010, 11:17 PM
hello how much shipped to 90003 thanks
Hey, thanks for you interest. Here is an easy way to get quick and accurate shipping quote for your address. First click on our link below:

http://www.heeltoeauto.com/product.php?productid=65287

Add the item to your car, then enter your address. Then you will see an option to calculate your shipping charge. This way you will get an accurate shipping quote for what suites you best!

Let me know if you have any further questions and I will be glad yo help you out!
Old 04-11-2010, 10:06 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I would like to see one in carbon if i could before ordering one but ill start the list for Carbon Ones. Copy paste your name so they have an idea who is interested.

1 - Jefferyg32 (2x2 Carbon w/clear))

Quick Reply: AP2 and AP1 Single Exhaust Caps by Heeltoe Auto!