New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

Excelerate Performance: Your Northeast Installation and Performance Center!

Old 09-19-2013, 08:35 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Excelerate Performance: Your Northeast Installation and Performance Center!

Excelerate Performance is proud to be a new sponsor on S2KI and to introduce the S2K crowd to our new facility located at 12 Sycamore Way Unit 1 in Branford, CT 06405. We have transitioned to a new location in order to meet the needs of our expanding customer base. The new 5,000 sq ft location is twice the size of our previous location and features a larger showroom with heating and air conditioning, a 3,000 sq ft service area with 5 2 post low profile Forward lifts, a waiting room with 40" LCD Flat Screen TV and WiFi, a break room, a 1,000 sq ft inventory room, our new iconic XLR8 logo on the front of the building, a new Ranger R980NXT and DST2420 tire mounting and balancing machines, and much much more. This location is about 1 minute off I-95 off of Exit 56. Below are some recent images we took:

Please feel free to stop by the new location to discuss a package specifically designed for your vehicle.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:39 AM
Site Moderator

Received 2,587 Likes on 1,903 Posts

I see Audi's in the pics.

Do you guys do pulley upgrades?
Old 09-19-2013, 11:39 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sam_spider
I see Audi's in the pics.

Do you guys do pulley upgrades?
We have a number of S2000 images as well if you want to check our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ExceleratePerformance

Yes we do pulley upgrades. Email me at sales@excelerateperformance.com for more info.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:29 PM

These guys did my APR flash
Old 09-24-2013, 08:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the feedback thus far. Please let us know if you need a quote or a package put together for your S2k.
Old 10-14-2013, 12:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Excelerate Performance is an Authorized Distributor and Installer of Kraftwerks Supercharger Kits. Building on our decade of experience with forced induction as well as decades of experience combined in the Honda/Acura market, we are introducing a sale on all Kraftwerks Supercharger Kits. We already have on order multiple AP1 and AP2 S2000 supercharger kits. The AP2 kits should be landing in a couple weeks. The AP1 kits should be landing within a month. Please use the links below to take advantage of the sales pricing and free shipping to the cont 48 US!!!

Kraftwerks is pleased to introduce the newly redesigned supercharger system for the Honda S2000 roadster. Centered around the highly efficient Rotrex C38-81 supercharger, the Kraftwerks S2000 kit produces impressive results throughout the entire power band due to its patented traction drive technology. And, unlike any other forced induction system, the Kraftwerks supercharger system provides a linear power curve, torque on demand, cooler operating temperatures, and total driveability.

Like all Kraftwerks supercharger systems, the S2000 system includes all the necessary brackets, electronics, and hardware for a simple bolt-on installation.

Baseline on Kraftwerks' dyno for the AP2 S2000 was 195whp and with the kit at 10 psi it was 360whp. Kraftwerks is testing the the AP1 kit this Friday.

AP1 Kraftwerks Supercharger Kit without tuning:

http://hoa.excelerateperformance.com...i-1798604.aspx

AP1 Kraftwerks Supercharger Kit with tuning (AEM EMS):

Link to follow.

AP2 Kraftwerks Supercharger Kit without tuning:

http://hoa.excelerateperformance.com...i-1798602.aspx

AP2 Kraftwerks Supercharger Kit with tuning (Hondata Flashpro):

http://hoa.excelerateperformance.com...i-1798603.aspx

Also, to make the deal even more appealing, we are offering installation of all S2000 Kraftwerks Supercharger Kits for only $750!!! Please contact us for further details.
Old 01-28-2014, 11:36 AM
Former Sponsor

We are capable of installing basic bolt-on modifications, like intakes, exhausts, headers, coilovers, etc, or even something as complex as an entire motor build. Please contact us to set up a package price for parts and labor or just to install your own parts.

Or perhaps you want one of those Kraftwerks supercharger kits installed on your vehicle? We have those in stock and special installation pricing.

Feel free to check out our FB page for more installation images: https://www.facebook.com/ExceleratePerformance
Old 01-28-2014, 06:37 PM

Definitely interested in the new Kraftwerks kit (just want more ppl to come through with dyno graphs). Do you guys do dyno tuning?
Old 01-30-2014, 01:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by RedPhoenixS2K
Definitely interested in the new Kraftwerks kit (just want more ppl to come through with dyno graphs). Do you guys do dyno tuning?
We have access to a dyno and an outside tuner for HONDATA. However, the Kraftwerks kits come with tuning if you purchase the ECUTEK package.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:44 PM

I got solid mounts for tl from these guys I can Def vouch for these guys

Quick Reply: Excelerate Performance: Your Northeast Installation and Performance Center!