California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Speed Freaks, LLC: New S2KI sponsor introduction

Old 11-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Speed Freaks, LLC: New S2KI sponsor introduction

Speed Freaks, LLC is happy to announce our recent sponsorship with S2ki. Some of us live in the Bay Area and have close ties to the people in the Bay Area and we would like to take a moment to introduce ourselves to those of you who don’t know who we are or have not met us at the track.

Speed Freaks, LLC is a consolidated and centralized distribution effort of former companies (STI and Proline Distribution) in order to streamline operations and get products to customers faster. We have been in the wholesale and retail automotive parts and supplies business since 2001 and currently operate out of Nevada.

Speed Freaks, LLC is a team of professions (inclusive of but not limited to Mechanical Engineers, Business, Legal, Technicians, Design Engineers) who, above all, love to drive. We test, break, design, re-design, and report on the products we sell, and we sell what we use. And not only do we love driving, but we also love S2000s. Speed Freaks was created by, and employs fellow S2000 owners, who have held active personal accounts on this forum for many years. As members of the community, we extend our unique and long-standing relationships with manufacturers by offering great deals and very competitive pricing on components, in some cases these manufacturers are also our engineering customers.

Our retail site (www.speed-freaks.net) is constantly being updated. We sell many items that are not listed on the website. If there is something you want but don’t see, just ask and chances are we have it or can get it quickly. Please feel free to contact us via PM, email, our contact or inquiry form, phone, or by responding to this post

Thank you again for the opportunity and we look forward to working with you all!

Former Sponsor

Reserved
Former Sponsor

Reserved
Old 11-10-2013, 05:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Reserved
Old 11-10-2013, 06:27 PM

Received 96 Likes on 71 Posts

WooHoo!! Glad to see you guys get setup as a vendor!

I can't say enough good things about Speed Freaks. I am constantly bothering them and asking endless questions and always get great responses back. Nearly everything I have purchased new for my S2000 has been through Speed Freaks and I am always amazed with how fast orders ship and arrive.

Highly recommended!
Old 11-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by andrewhake
WooHoo!! Glad to see you guys get setup as a vendor!

I can't say enough good things about Speed Freaks. I am constantly bothering them and asking endless questions and always get great responses back. Nearly everything I have purchased new for my S2000 has been through Speed Freaks and I am always amazed with how fast orders ship and arrive.

Highly recommended!

Andrew, always a pleasure and thank you for being a great customer!
Old 11-10-2013, 07:58 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 11-11-2013, 09:59 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by tkeyyy

How about some pics of that last install Mr. Paul?? Looking forward to seeing them in full size- Would love to add it to the gallery (They gave us 3 Gigs of photos we can upload, we're going to make good use of that!)
Old 11-11-2013, 12:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 11-11-2013, 03:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Speed-Freaks.net
Originally Posted by tkeyyy' timestamp='1384145927' post='22871010

How about some pics of that last install Mr. Paul?? Looking forward to seeing them in full size- Would love to add it to the gallery (They gave us 3 Gigs of photos we can upload, we're going to make good use of that!)
shoot me an email where i should send them to. i still need to take a photo with the car sitting on rims haha

Quick Reply: Speed Freaks, LLC: New S2KI sponsor introduction