Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

Boondocks Meet (Trial Run)

Old 01-05-2014, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boondocks Meet (Trial Run)

This thread is to any and all the guys/girls like my self that live way to far away to make the much more popular "pinned" North and South end meets but would still like to be involved with the PNW S2KI community. I'm pretty new to the forums so for those that haven't met me i drive the 04 GPW AP2 with the OEM spoiler that you'll occasionally see get side ways around the island when this Washington weather starts doing what it does best. Considering how far away i live (100+ Miles) away from the general area the meets usually take place I've only been to a few, but being part of a car club means we drive, that's the beauty of a car club or so i thought. After attending a few of the Tech days in Renton, meeting lot of the senior PNW guys, senior meaning you've had your cars a lot longer than i have (Junky, Spets, MagnaSpawn), cruises in black diamond (Danny, Roscoe), Buffalo Wild Wings in Federal Way (Draven, Hamm3red) and even the meets at Katsu Burger(Twanny,Nismo270) it occurred to me that i was running into the same group of guys which either means one of two things, the other drivers don't know about the other meets or that they're simply too far away, im guessing the ladder. and that's kind of frustrating because i see S's on the Island all the time. So what this thread is really about is getting a meet organized for the guys/girls that have S's, like to drive, but just don't wanna drive all the way down south on a weekly basis. So, attempting to make it as convenient as possible for the drivers coming from Whidbey Island and or the Bellingham area i thought a Healthy Medium would be either Village Pizza in Anacortes or Red Robin in Mt.Vernon. both are pretty good restaurants neither are that expensive and with plenty of seating. To try and not have this meet interfere with your personal lives we can shoot for Tuesday nights at 7PM. this being a trial run the details are subject to change but i think this is a good start.

So this week will be the first attempt. Village Pizza in Anacortes Tuesday (01/07/2014) night at 7PM. hope to see you there.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:21 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Oh Canada! Neiman, hopefully you get a big turn out. Hmm, maybe one day I'll drive up there and check it out
Old 01-06-2014, 08:00 AM

CJ if you came up that would be sweet and as for the turn out We'll just have to wait and see.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:26 AM

You doin it right Nieman! I'll definitely come up to support you backwoods livin, s2000 lovin wierdos.
page followed
Old 01-07-2014, 02:17 PM

got the message at medical LOL thanks hope to bring a couple of s2ks with me..
Old 01-07-2014, 02:24 PM

Aight Pee-nut I'll see you there
Old 01-07-2014, 08:41 PM

Boondocks Meets First attempt was a success got to meet two S2k drivers that live on the island Pee-nut and TheNewKidOnTheBlock.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-H...107_202250.jpg
Old 01-07-2014, 08:42 PM

Just another photo from the First Boondocks Meet

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-N...107_201930.jpg
Old 01-07-2014, 08:46 PM

Next week same, time Tuesday night 7pm but gonna see what the turn out will be like at a different location Red Robin in Burlington
Old 01-12-2014, 08:37 PM

Hey to all the north north enders. Whidbey island, Anacortes, Burlington, Mt. Vernon and Bellingham drivers this week we're meeting at the red Robin in Burlington same time Tuesday night 7Pm. in an attempt to make this meet official and get it pinned at the at the top of the forum we need as many members to come out. To show that the PNW S2k community extends farther north than Seattle. And the only way to do that is to so that is to be active.

Hope to see you there.

Quick Reply: Boondocks Meet (Trial Run)