S2000 Interiors Stock or totally custom, if it's inside the cabin talk about it here.

Red extended floor mats. Who sells them now?

Old 01-08-2014, 08:58 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Red extended floor mats. Who sells them now?

I am not having any luck with finding extended (over the humps) or 4pc mats in red. Does anyone know where I can find these?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:27 AM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/100.../page__st__100

No one has them in stock anymore. The extended ebay ones have disappeared since the vendor on here closed down and the 4 piece ones Honda used to sell are long since discontinued.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Crap, I came here today to post that same question. I really want some of those extended red floor mats as well. I guess I will settle for the extended black ones. Are those still available?
Old 01-09-2014, 09:22 AM

It sounds like Rick's is the only one that is making extended mats. His are really nice but black only (or blue if you want wool). I just wish Honda (or a 3rd party) would make the Access Premium 4pc mats in red again. They appear to be the best IMO.
Old 01-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

Originally Posted by LongWolf
Crap, I came here today to post that same question. I really want some of those extended red floor mats as well. I guess I will settle for the extended black ones. Are those still available?
If you read the thread I posted you would know that they are also unavailable. It seems the ricks mats are it which is sad because the ebay ones are nice and I am sure I will have to replace mine eventually. Maybe then I will just pony up for the ASM mats at that point.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any options besides rick's for $179? Been searching and searching and the ones that I want are out of stock on EBay and EZ Motoring.... Sad....
Old 03-30-2014, 04:04 PM

Received 1,555 Likes on 924 Posts

Originally Posted by hinduboy74
Any options besides rick's for $179? Been searching and searching and the ones that I want are out of stock on EBay and EZ Motoring.... Sad....
Yes, there is a group buy going on but you need to move. Here are threads. Pricey but you may never see them again. The first is the thread on some mats, you will see the second link I posted buried about half way down.

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/107...-these-before/

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/107...red-group-buy/

If you want to cut to the chase, here is the meat of the post for ordering the Honda Euro Mats. Notice the reduced price for US delivery.

Good News -

After contacting the parts and Accessories Mananger for Honda UK regarding these popular and rare mats. He enquired to Japan and today I now have confirmation from them to re-instate the product for us providing we can fullfill the large order below.

I can order these via my contact at Honda UK. Red mats quality sample image below:-

Resized to 63% (was 1023 x 574) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

We would need to take deposits (ideally the full amount to make things simple).

Price will be £199.95 delivered to a mainland address (£195 collected from my warehouse at Hedge End for locals) - I can't get any lower than this as the dealer cost price has risen.

If everyone can confirm colours required as per the original thread I will have a better idea of the mix I will need to order.

Ideally payment in advance to keep things simple - Paypal £199.95 inc delivery to eshop@hendy-group.com

I should have a better idea of the ETA's in the next few days, these will be coming from Japan.

LHD will also be available - cost to be confirmed but should be the same, Please PM me for a shipping quote to your country as this will vary.

**** SHIPPING TO USA is £49.99 to mostly all states - removing the UK VAT makes the total price a very competitive £219.95 ****

So please add your name and state which colour below if your interested to purchase the Red or Black 4 Piece mats -(most popular versions), brand new in boxes with the securing brackets and fitting instructions.

Once payment has been processed; please reply in this thread, re-confirming your colour choice and either Paid in FULL or Deposit above. I will update the list accordingly.

For those who have not ordered from Hendy Performance below - please see our successful threads on the forum and feel free to ask any of our customers regarding our high level of service.

Pre-Order & Paid list in the next couple of reserved posts.
Old 05-28-2014, 11:14 AM

Are these still available ? Looking for lhd red 4 piece mats
Old 05-28-2014, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by airwalk776
Are these still available ? Looking for lhd red 4 piece mats
Yes, see the post & link above. There is a group buy & you can still get in.
Old 06-03-2014, 06:05 PM

Thanks guys placed an order

Quick Reply: Red extended floor mats. Who sells them now?