Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread

Old 04-12-2019, 05:46 AM

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

3 orders over the past few years went great, perfect, no complaints at all.
4th and most recent order with THMotorsports, not so great. Will helped me out a bunch when ordering, but... Despite the website saying "Item typically delivered within 2 business days" it's been 7 business days with no shipping information yet, is this the manufacturer's fault or THM? I don't know, but don't feel like wasting the time asking (they likely won't know). I never got order confirmation either, after asking customer service for help we figured out that the e-mail was incorrect and they closed the ticket without even fixing it. Thankfully I got the order number so I can track progress on their website but that's annoying.

Just be aware, some of the stories of parts arriving late and poor customer service seem to be true.
Old 04-26-2019, 04:13 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by ISADE
3 orders over the past few years went great, perfect, no complaints at all.
4th and most recent order with THMotorsports, not so great. Will helped me out a bunch when ordering, but... Despite the website saying "Item typically delivered within 2 business days" it's been 7 business days with no shipping information yet, is this the manufacturer's fault or THM? I don't know, but don't feel like wasting the time asking (they likely won't know). I never got order confirmation either, after asking customer service for help we figured out that the e-mail was incorrect and they closed the ticket without even fixing it. Thankfully I got the order number so I can track progress on their website but that's annoying.

Just be aware, some of the stories of parts arriving late and poor customer service seem to be true.
I show that the item was delivered: 774965600433

I apologize for any delays.
Old 05-31-2019, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Here's a question for you...

Why do I have to pay shipping both ways and a 20% restocking fee when you had a week and a half to cancel and order before it was shipped because it wasn't in stock like your website said it was. I guess the phone calls saying to cancel it and the 4 emails weren't enough. Must have been my mistake.

Warning to all. Do business with this half ass company at your own risk.
Old 06-03-2019, 07:06 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by jes64
Why do I have to pay shipping both ways and a 20% restocking fee when you had a week and a half to cancel and order before it was shipped because it wasn't in stock like your website said it was. I guess the phone calls saying to cancel it and the 4 emails weren't enough. Must have been my mistake.

Warning to all. Do business with this half ass company at your own risk.
I have no emails or PMs from you sir, feel free to reach out to me and we'll see if we can clear this up - will@thmotorsports.com
Old 07-16-2019, 05:17 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Ordered a Tanabe Medallion Touring cat-back through THMotorsports. I reached out via S2Ki PMs back in May, and was told it was out of stock everywhere, which seemed to be true from every other vendor I contacted. THM said they can put me on a list for the next 50 arriving from Japan and gave me an estimated delivery date from July 1-July 15. It was on my doorstep in perfect condition on the 1st. They also gave me a lower price then anything I could find from days of searching online!
Only complaint is that I was never sent tracking info, so it showing up on the 1st surprised me when I got home. However, I'm sure if I would have reached out, the info would have been provided.

BTW, this exhaust system is AWESOME!

Thanks THM! - Joel Z.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:46 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by joelzeller
Ordered a Tanabe Medallion Touring cat-back through THMotorsports. I reached out via S2Ki PMs back in May, and was told it was out of stock everywhere, which seemed to be true from every other vendor I contacted. THM said they can put me on a list for the next 50 arriving from Japan and gave me an estimated delivery date from July 1-July 15. It was on my doorstep in perfect condition on the 1st. They also gave me a lower price then anything I could find from days of searching online!
Only complaint is that I was never sent tracking info, so it showing up on the 1st surprised me when I got home. However, I'm sure if I would have reached out, the info would have been provided.

BTW, this exhaust system is AWESOME!

Thanks THM! - Joel Z.
Hey sorry about that! Our system is a little slow to send tracking sometimes, and customers occasionally get the product before they get the tracking! Check your spam, if you don't see it, let me know, I'll mention it to our IT team so we can take a look at it and make sure it's all working!

Thanks for the kind words! If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out to me so I can check on availability and get you the best pricing!