Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Jonmotoring Review aka Union Performance Jonathan Vong

Old 03-19-2014, 09:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jonmotoring Review aka Union Performance Jonathan Vong

So I ordered a set of V2 Side diffusers from this guy, and he tells me that these are on backorder and they are making more soon. I said Ok I would like to pay for a set and wait. So he sends a transacation for them via paypal on 2/12/14.

Couple weeks pass and was curious what was the update with the diffusers, so I send him a PM and got no response. Few days after that I received an email from paypal that these were shipped. So I check FedEx and got a tracking number showing that they received a shipping label but no package. So Im thinkin whats going on...

I tried contacting him again through PM and still got no response...I even went to the original thread I saw his ad from and posted that I PM'd him since hes been bumping his threads yet nothing in my PM.

I've been constantly PM'ing this guy and has not said a word to me at all about the diffusers, so moments ago I just opened a claim against him via paypal trying to get my money back...

This so far has been my worst experience with a vendor, I have received parts that dont fit right and has been taken care of but not receiving anything at all, not even a word about what I bought is just BS. So just giving a heads up not to deal with this guy...
Old 03-19-2014, 01:11 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So how long ago did FedEx say label was received?
Not that odd for label to be printed before actual item ships, if it was a day ago I wouldn't be concerned.
Old 03-19-2014, 03:10 PM

the label was received since 3/2 and has been sitting there since.
Old 03-19-2014, 03:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wowza....two weeks and no response. you should get your claim and money back soon. just a heads up you have a 45day windows from the day you paid.

hopefully the vendor have a legitment reason otherwise i feel no pity for the vendor

btw i think this need to go in the seller feedback section not mods and parts
Old 03-19-2014, 05:08 PM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

File paypal claim right away. That tends to motivate.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is exactly why I would only consider paypal for such transactions, usually in addition with a credit card that gives the option to dispute a claim for added security. One week of not contacting you is not acceptable in this circumstance, two weeks sounds more and more like he is purposely trying to scam you. I hope paypal goes after him as well.
Old 03-19-2014, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by EricJT7
One week of not contacting you is not acceptable in this circumstance
Especially if he has been active on the forums bumping his own thread.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:02 AM

exactly...I have seen this guy bump his threads on the daily, yet hasnt taken 5 mins to respond back to my PM. I have read on other forums that he sells faulty parts and does not work with you if there is an issue with your order.

I opened the claim right before I created this thread, so if you guys ever come across this guy for parts, I'd steer clear from this dude.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:13 PM

That sucks man, I ordered a diffuser from him a couple days ago and I havent had any issues and he actually gave me a discount, it says its shipped through FedEx with tracking so maybe he's not lying to you about the back order, but he should definitely respond to you.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:23 AM
Former Sponsor

We are sorry for the issue.
The v2 side skirts in Carbon were on back order like stated.
PayPal claim was resolved and SuzukaBlade did get the side skirts shipped over.
Tracking number shows item was delivered in March.

It took a very long time for us to make them and we are still back order on the carbon versions as well.

For faster reply Email us. We aren't always able to answer messages on the forum since we also have to process many orders and operations off the forums.

Quick Reply: Jonmotoring Review aka Union Performance Jonathan Vong