UMW Market Forsale forum. Members only.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Amuse style lip, OEM rear lip, Cusco Front Stru Bar, etc..

Old 03-21-2014, 12:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: Amuse style lip, OEM rear lip, Cusco Front Stru Bar, etc..

Hi everyone. Just cleaning out the garage and I have some left over items from when my car was totalled. I prefer pickup and a good time for this would be at the next TECH DAY MEET on Saturday, March 29, 2014. It's very hard for me to meet up any other time to be honest. If interested I will bring it to the meet. And onto the parts...

This all came off a 2002 Suzuka Blue. I am not sure if all items will be applicable to AP2s. If anyone has information on that, your more than welcome to chime in. Thanks

OEM 6 DISC CD CHANGER $70 OBO - Good condition. All harnesses included. This is a direct connect to the OEM Radio. Not sure if it can work with aftermarket. I used this for my AP1 so I'm not sure if it will work with the AP2. I'll be honest, it would occasionally stop or skip and it would take some fiddling around to get it to work. But I felt this was due to it not being mounted. I just had it under the driver seat, sliding around.

Modifry's Dash Bracket $10 PENDING - Brand new, never used. Just taken out of the box for a picture. It's basically a bracket to mount gps, phones, etc. More info can be found HERE - Modifry's Dash Bracket

5 OEM HONDA FILTERS $10ea OBO - Still in packaging. I searched for the cheapest cost and found it from Handa Accessories 6 pack for $61 plus shipping. If you find it cheaper let me know.

PAIR OF HONDA SHOULDER PADS $5 - Normal wear but still useable.

OEM AMBER SIDEMARKERS $25 PENDING - Great condition. No cracks or leaks. This is just for the housing, the sockets for the bulbs are not included.
JDM CLEAR SIDEMARKERS $25 Awaiting reply from nbauti- Great condition. No cracks or leaks. I bought this from Rick's Accessories. I am including the sockets and chrome amber bulbs

AMUSE STYLE LIP (AP1 bumper only) $120 - Good condition. Nothing a repaint wont fix. I had it starshield and possibly removing it could take out the black marks on the front right. There is some amount of scraping underneath but not noticeble from the front view. The middle portion just looks slightly deformed from me storing it folded in half in my garage where it is cold. Once it gets heated up, it will go back in place. I guarantee it. It is a direct bolt on the bumper. I have the screws and washers for it. Basically screws into each bottom side of the bumper to the pre-existing threads. Remember its a replica so fitment wont be 100%, although I would give it a 90%. Aside from the bolts, I used heavy duty double stick tape on the front side to attach on the bumper and better fitment. You can take a look at my sig for pictures of it on my car.

Shots of underneath the lip

OEM REAR LIP SPOILER $50 OBO - Not in its best condition. Impact of the accident was in the rear and it ripped of my spoiler. IDK off hand if it can be repairable or not but I feel like a good fiberglass tech can fix it. Send me offers guys.

This shows where part of the fiberglass was ripped off.

CUSCO FRONT STRUT BAR $140 OBO - Great condition. No noticeable scratches or dents. Direct bolt on.

Again fellas, I prefer if we can do this at the upcoming meet. It will be pretty difficult for me to do it another time but will try. Let me know.
Old 05-25-2014, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey what's up man still have the cusco strut bar for sale
Old 06-02-2014, 09:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive been looking for the amuse lip for awhile now. Can you ship it to 98030????