Oregon S2000 Owners The Club forum for S2000 Owners in Oregon and SW Washington.

Hey?

Old 08-18-2014, 01:02 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Hey?

I didn't see a welcome topic in this sub forum, So I figured I'd say Hi. Names Richard. I don't currently own a s2k, but I am in the market for one. I currently DD a 13' Scion FR-S and the ladies 13' Acura TSX. I just moved back to Beaverton from Corvallis recently. I travel to Portland daily as I work in the SE area. I wanted to get the chance to check out the community and get to know you all.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:06 PM

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Hey Chen,

Welcome back from Corvallis. I spent quite some time down there. Keep an eye on the forum for meets and events. Nothing is formally planned for the rest of the year but some impromptu things always seem to pop up.

Ira
Old 08-18-2014, 09:38 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome. I defiantly look forward to meeting you guys and what not. Kinda the same thing has been happening w/ the 86 community as well. Starts to slow down near the of summer.

Originally Posted by #172CR
Hey Chen,

Welcome back from Corvallis. I spent quite some time down there. Keep an eye on the forum for meets and events. Nothing is formally planned for the rest of the year but some impromptu things always seem to pop up.

Ira
Old 10-24-2014, 08:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChenR
I didn't see a welcome topic in this sub forum, So I figured I'd say Hi. Names Richard. I don't currently own a s2k, but I am in the market for one. I currently DD a 13' Scion FR-S and the ladies 13' Acura TSX. I just moved back to Beaverton from Corvallis recently. I travel to Portland daily as I work in the SE area. I wanted to get the chance to check out the community and get to know you all.
Welcome! Just got on here after a few. Saw your post and thought I'd tell you about a black S2k I saw for sale at Tonkin Gresham Honda about 2 weeks ago. It was perty...maybe an 03? Can't recall.
Old 10-25-2014, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by UncleFrog
Originally Posted by ChenR' timestamp='1408395764' post='23292156
Welcome! Just got on here after a few. Saw your post and thought I'd tell you about a black S2k I saw for sale at Tonkin Gresham Honda about 2 weeks ago. It was perty...maybe an 03? Can't recall.

I haven't seen that one yet, but I'll have to swing by and try to pick one up. There's also an ap2 in a use car lot on 82nd I've been meaning to check out.
Old 10-26-2014, 05:54 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

There's a silver MY07 at one of the dealerships on canyon up by Highway 26. I can't remember the name of it, but it's across the street from the Acura dealership.
Old 04-12-2016, 02:24 PM

Been awhile sense I posted on here and well... I still am not an owner yet but still been actively hunting. Figured one of these days I'll meet up w/ a few of you guys and just talk cars. With the nice weather lately I've been seeing more owners and its been making me want one more and more.
Old 04-15-2016, 10:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChenR
Originally Posted by UncleFrog' timestamp='1414212987' post='23382230
[quote name='ChenR' timestamp='1408395764' post='23292156']

I haven't seen that one yet, but I'll have to swing by and try to pick one up. There's also an ap2 in a use car lot on 82nd I've been meaning to check out.
[/quote]

If you're talking about the black one on the car lot near Cartlandia, I would be cautious. I took it for a test spin awhile back and it was pretty rough... I think the best part was the beer can placed in the wheel hub - wish I would've taken a picture!
Old 04-15-2016, 10:22 AM

Ha, I think that one is long gone.

Originally Posted by khangaroo
Originally Posted by ChenR' timestamp='1414252082' post='23382477
[quote name='UncleFrog' timestamp='1414212987' post='23382230']
[quote name='ChenR' timestamp='1408395764' post='23292156']

[/quote]

If you're talking about the black one on the car lot near Cartlandia, I would be cautious. I took it for a test spin awhile back and it was pretty rough... I think the best part was the beer can placed in the wheel hub - wish I would've taken a picture!
[/quote]
Old 02-23-2018, 11:21 AM

Ha, Here I am again almost 2 years later. Still not an owner, but I did manage to pay off the frs last year and the Acura early. So with this years tax return, looking to find one with-in the up coming months. Still keeping my eyes open for the perfect one.

Quick Reply: Hey?