New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

Sad Day Indeed (Wrecked S2000)

Old 02-09-2015, 06:17 AM
EOE

Received 62 Likes on 55 Posts

Sounds like axle CV but, YES have him fix it.

He can swap them side to side, get new axles or get spacers for the axles but, I wouldn't buy until it is resolved though.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:23 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by EOE
Sounds like axle CV but, YES have him fix it.

He can swap them side to side, get new axles or get spacers for the axles but, I wouldn't buy until it is resolved though.
Sorry for not responding sooner Dmitry , I was having a few issues getting my deposit back. They decided not to fix it.... so I decided not to buy it lol. So if anyone else is in the market for a Suzuka Blue 04 S2000 and had questions on what I did not mind living with just pm me and ill inform you on my findings.
Old 06-09-2016, 07:50 PM

Hello all I had to find this old post an recheck the vin on the 04 SB S2000 I was going to buy! It's back on Craigslist! Lol
Wondering if they ever fixed the problem with the rear end? I noticed the post says it's never been driven in the snow?? But when we had it on the lift the undercarriage tells a different story? But the good news is that when I was buying it In Jan 2015 it had 71k and a year and a half later it only has 74k! Ps if anyone needs the full 33 page vin check I ran on the date that I was going to purchase it let me know!!
Old 06-11-2016, 09:35 PM
Spotter

Received 277 Likes on 232 Posts

Originally Posted by Oneloveknk
Hello all I had to find this old post an recheck the vin on the 04 SB S2000 I was going to buy! It's back on Craigslist! Lol
Wondering if they ever fixed the problem with the rear end? I noticed the post says it's never been driven in the snow?? But when we had it on the lift the undercarriage tells a different story? But the good news is that when I was buying it In Jan 2015 it had 71k and a year and a half later it only has 74k! Ps if anyone needs the full 33 page vin check I ran on the date that I was going to purchase it let me know!!
People lie. There's no other way around it.

My old sebring that I sold in march is back up for sale already.

The guy I sold it to has riddled his ad with a bunch of bullshit AND listed it for more money than I sold it to him for.

A fellow member messaged him to see what he had to say and apparently it was his brother in laws car so he knows the entire history.
Turns out I have a wife I didn't know about

Really grinds my gears.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by kryptonite
Originally Posted by Oneloveknk' timestamp='1465530604' post='23989696
People lie. There's no other way around it.

My old sebring that I sold in march is back up for sale already.

The guy I sold it to has riddled his ad with a bunch of bullshit AND listed it for more money than I sold it to him for.

A fellow member messaged him to see what he had to say and apparently it was his brother in laws car so he knows the entire history.
Turns out I have a wife I didn't know about

Really grinds my gears.
Wow that's crazy! What's sad is this is the wrong car to try that with just because how tight the S2000 Community is! Ps how long have you been married? Lol
Old 06-12-2016, 02:28 PM
Spotter

Received 277 Likes on 232 Posts

Yeah pretty annoyed about it. I made it a point to be as honest about the car as possible and this guys trying to spin everything and make a profit

I thought I had sent it to a good home but oh well. Maybe get a PI the next time I want to sell my S
Old 06-12-2016, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by kryptonite
Yeah pretty annoyed about it. I made it a point to be as honest about the car as possible and this guys trying to spin everything and make a profit

I thought I had sent it to a good home but oh well. Maybe get a PI the next time I want to sell my S
lol