The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

Face Book

Old 02-06-2015, 07:05 AM

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,396 Posts
Exclamation Face Book

SO as most in the know mom does not partake. I DID decide to use the insta for the fact that it ( to me ) is more of an art ish dealio yeah people use it for their businesses etc….. & typically DO post of themselves or fam & friends, HECK even the TBT's result in some 's of their past.

HERE's my problem > I've been ed @ MANY TIMES by dear friends etc… to just get a Face Space

My reply > No Thanks

I have NO problem w/ anyone ELSE using it or the whole site PERIOD it's just NOT something I feel I NEED.

The argument came to surface yesterday when a VERY GOOD said if you had one then you'd know how all your friend's are doing.

My reply > the people I care bout and give a $hiet how I am DO know how I'm doing and visit VersiE

Phone Text , E mail , Snail mail Cards ( like's olsk00l smoke signals ) and yeah s2ki which IS my FS

Last complaint > when someone says that from what they SEE on someones FB that RIGHT THERE is TO ME not communicating its like lurking just don't like that idea and AGAIN thats just ME

so the next time someone TELLS me to get on there I'll just direct them to this tread

:stepsdownfromsoapboxaccordigly:

and zips it

you guys gDaY
Old 02-06-2015, 07:22 AM
Community Organizer

Received 217 Likes on 138 Posts

I'm on facebook so I don't get fined.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by Ricky_Flowers_
I'm on facebook so I don't get fined.

huh ? this clueless one doesn't know what that means / connects 2 maybe cuz your a MOD?

LOVE YOUR SIG
Old 02-06-2015, 08:20 AM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I totally agree Gina!! I do use it as a way to share photos, news articles, or events in my life with friends and family. I do think it's weird that people can just lurk and stalk ya bit, but that's why I don't "check-in" to many places. I don't want everyone knowing where I am at and when all of the time!

I totally get it G :hugs:

Monica
Old 02-06-2015, 08:23 AM

Received 1,142 Likes on 1,063 Posts

Originally Posted by vtecmom
SO as most in the know mom does not partake. I DID decide to use the insta for the fact that it ( to me ) is more of an art ish dealio yeah people use it for their businesses etc….. & typically DO post of themselves or fam & friends, HECK even the TBT's result in some 's of their past.

HERE's my problem > I've been ed @ MANY TIMES by dear friends etc… to just get a Face Space

My reply > No Thanks

I have NO problem w/ anyone ELSE using it or the whole site PERIOD it's just NOT something I feel I NEED.

The argument came to surface yesterday when a VERY GOOD said if you had one then you'd know how all your friend's are doing.

My reply > the people I care bout and give a $hiet how I am DO know how I'm doing and visit VersiE

Phone Text , E mail , Snail mail Cards ( like's olsk00l smoke signals ) and yeah s2ki which IS my FS

Last complaint > when someone says that from what they SEE on someones FB that RIGHT THERE is TO ME not communicating its like lurking just don't like that idea and AGAIN thats just ME

so the next time someone TELLS me to get on there I'll just direct them to this tread

:stepsdownfromsoapboxaccordigly:

and zips it

you guys gDaY
People mistake "connecting" on FB as meaningful when often it's not. For me, FB is great for acquaintances and sometimes group events. As far as my loved ones, it's more a supplement to our communication. Everyone here knows you're the best at keeping in touch with us through things like text/phone/mail and the board. We're human so we naturally want to be connected to others, but FB certainly isn't the be all/end all. You know I support you whether you're on a or not.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:41 AM

somehow i KNEW :mominstinct: that the ladies in here would get my rant

sometimes keeping in touch w/Canuckstian's via snail mail can be frustrating tic tic tic
Old 02-06-2015, 10:44 AM

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,420 Posts

I'm still here for pork chops.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:44 AM

Received 564 Likes on 507 Posts

Originally Posted by UnkieTrunkie
The pork chops are on facebook.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by UnkieTrunkie

Hang on der cooking
Old 02-06-2015, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by s2ko
Originally Posted by UnkieTrunkie' timestamp='1423251840' post='23496295
The pork chops are on facebook.

I'd search butt if there IS someone w/that name there prolly private so no lurk ing over the 's Poor UT

Quick Reply: Face Book