Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

07/18 Mount St. Helens Spirit Lake Highway Drive to Johnston Ridge

Old 07-19-2015, 12:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 07-19-2015, 06:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to hear everyone got home safe. Really want to thank you all for making such a nice memory for my Daughter and Me. She loved the drive , the sun, and the cool people we Met yesterday. You guys drove a LONG way from lynnwood wood to Everett to get there. That's a LONG drive home too. But , Man what a Great day to go to the Mountains. Reminds me how Lucky we are to live in such a Scenic State. A Big thanks again to Eric for arranging the Drive. Personally I like smaller groups because it's much easier to all stay together and really meet the other drivers. You Guys from the North End Rock!
Rick
Old 07-19-2015, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah that a great drive yesterday! I had a blast and got to meet a few new faces! Great little group of guy's and gal's. We should plan another drive of some sort before summer's end! Maybe Mt Rainier? Thanks again Eric for setting the whole thing up!
Old 07-19-2015, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by ricksrico
Glad to hear everyone got home safe. Really want to thank you all for making such a nice memory for my Daughter and Me. She loved the drive , the sun, and the cool people we Met yesterday. You guys drove a LONG way from lynnwood wood to Everett to get there. That's a LONG drive home too. But , Man what a Great day to go to the Mountains. Reminds me how Lucky we are to live in such a Scenic State. A Big thanks again to Eric for arranging the Drive. Personally I like smaller groups because it's much easier to all stay together and really meet the other drivers. You Guys from the North End Rock!
Rick
I completely agree with you that small groups can be just as fun, if not more so. I was actually pleasantly surprised to have seven cars and a group of ten of us after the small amount of people posting on the forums the last few days. It was a pleasure to meet you and your daughter, I'm glad you and your both had a good time.
Hope to see you again at another event or drive! This area is beautiful indeed, especially in the summer time!

Originally Posted by Nc2WaS2K
Yeah that a great drive yesterday! I had a blast and got to meet a few new faces! Great little group of guy's and gal's. We should plan another drive of some sort before summer's end! Maybe Mt Rainier? Thanks again Eric for setting the whole thing up!
You should put together our next drive : )
I have never done Rainer as a group drive, but others have. That gives us different options, there would be at least three options for Rainer. Paradise, Sunset, or Chinook Pass. It was nice to have you on the drive and thanks for going as well! See you at a meet or drive soon hopefully!
Old 07-20-2015, 10:03 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice pictures Eric!! You're photography has improved a lot over this past year!
Old 07-27-2015, 07:59 AM

Thanks John I appreciate the kind words, I'm trying to learn how to do videos too. Hopefully by mid August I'll have a short clip I can post up here for our drive from the gopro.