Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

October Grand Opening and S2k meet @Chris Jeanneret Racing October 24th

Old 09-23-2015, 08:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default October Grand Opening and S2k meet @Chris Jeanneret Racing October 24th

[attachment=85411:11356534_385030948352926_50535156 2_n.jpg]
Hey guys, I have been working on building a business along with competing in Formula Drift, we are currently operational but Have not done a Grand opening yet, We are set for the grand opening party to be the 24th @5pm and I want to formally invite all The S2KI members to show up @4pm to have first come first serve and get to know you guys personally before the night gets crazy

S2kI members be here at 4PM to view the facility first hand and get to hang out.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:06 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds awesome.

I used to help with a lot of event/drive plans with my former s2ki chapter, some that took place at Science of Speed. I'll PM you, would be glad to help in getting the group out.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:55 AM
Community Organizer

Received 551 Likes on 503 Posts

Hey Chris, this is Chris. We met at Actuning a couple years ago now I guess its been - you performed the comp and leak down test on my yellow supercharged s2k. Quite a bit has happened since then. It would be fun to come out and say hi, unfortunately im leaving for vacation on the 12th …so a bit of a conflict there But I will be there in spirit Good luck to you and your business. Im sure we will be hearing more from you.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by s2000Junky
Hey Chris, this is Chris. We met at Actuning a couple years ago now I guess its been - you performed the comp and leak down test on my yellow supercharged s2k. Quite a bit has happened since then. It would be fun to come out and say hi, unfortunately im leaving for vacation on the 12th …so a bit of a conflict there But I will be there in spirit Good luck to you and your business. Im sure we will be hearing more from you.
Hey Chris, what day would be good for you I would love to see you here with your Sweet S2000, lets see if we can do a better date just post whats good for you! I will be offering S2kI members a special discount rate just so I can create a great opportunity for you guys to have a shop that knows these cars inside and out!

Old 09-23-2015, 01:03 PM
Go2

Sounds great!
Old 09-23-2015, 01:38 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by Chris Jeanneret Racing
Originally Posted by s2000Junky' timestamp='1443030900' post='23755756
Hey Chris, what day would be good for you I would love to see you here with your Sweet S2000, lets see if we can do a better date just post whats good for you! I will be offering S2kI members a special discount rate just so I can create a great opportunity for you guys to have a shop that knows these cars inside and out!
Chris, I had to sell the Supercharger to fund a replacement for that motor you tested, so it took a point off on the cool factor, but thanks none the less, I do still like the rest of the car I don’t know about anyone else, but the week is a grind so weekends would probably be the best chance to be able to get people out and say hi, if that’s possible? Also are you making Margaritas by chance? This could allow for more flexibility in the day

Well anyhow, it would be an asset to have a local S2000 shop/expert the club can use, so if that is your goal in establishing, im all for helping to promote that among peers where possible. Ultimately the reputation you develop from hear on will dictate your success in that though.

Weekend of Oct 3rd should be good for me or last weekend in Oct. Where would the PacNW crew be meeting you?
Old 09-24-2015, 08:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by s2000Junky
Originally Posted by Chris Jeanneret Racing' timestamp='1443038931' post='23755920
[quote name='s2000Junky' timestamp='1443030900' post='23755756']
Chris, I had to sell the Supercharger to fund a replacement for that motor you tested, so it took a point off on the cool factor, but thanks none the less, I do still like the rest of the car I don’t know about anyone else, but the week is a grind so weekends would probably be the best chance to be able to get people out and say hi, if that’s possible? Also are you making Margaritas by chance? This could allow for more flexibility in the day

Well anyhow, it would be an asset to have a local S2000 shop/expert the club can use, so if that is your goal in establishing, im all for helping to promote that among peers where possible. Ultimately the reputation you develop from hear on will dictate your success in that though.

Weekend of Oct 3rd should be good for me or last weekend in Oct. Where would the PacNW crew be meeting you?
[/quote]

Im Hoping to have it at the new facility in Monroe Wa
Old 09-24-2015, 12:30 PM
Community Organizer

Monroe isnt too bad a drive, rather nice if you take the back roads
Old 09-28-2015, 04:40 PM

That would be really cool, just got my S2 and would love to meet some of you guys. Chris were you going to have this, this weekend?
Old 09-28-2015, 04:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be there if I can make it, thanks for the invite!

Quick Reply: October Grand Opening and S2k meet @Chris Jeanneret Racing October 24th