For Sale Members local For Sale sub forum

Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more

Old 09-24-2015, 02:01 PM

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more

Hiya guys, have a bunch of parts sitting at my warehouse that I'm never gonna use or need and am putting them up for sale. Most of them i purchased over time expecting to do custom stuff or replace my stock stuff but i really don't need any of it. I WILL ship, but local guys have priority. I will be posting this thread in the main/site wide FS area in the coming days. i will also be posting this stuff on austin CL

Name: Kyle
Price: listed in item description
Contact: by phone, text, email or PM - (512) 417-3935, kyle@distinguishedmotorsports.com

[SOLD] OEM AP1 Header
hard top wiring harness 02 and up $20
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-pimv4mj.jpg

[SOLD} ebay intercooler -

OEM honda AP1 windshield header interior trim, one ever so light scratch, in good condition. BLACK - $50
[img]https://i.imgur.com/jJUx48V.jpg

OEM honda convertible stop motors - asking $60 each, $100 for both - fully functional
Attachment 177734

OEM honda AP1 front under tray (goes behind radiator to sub frame) no scratches or road rash $50 will not ship
Attachment 177735

OEM honda AP1 roll hoops metal only, no plastic. in perfect shape $30 each or $50 for both
Attachment 171982

[SIZE="2"]OEM honda AP2 HVAC blower motor, fully functional, all hard ware and drop line included asking $100[/SIZE]
Attachment 177736
Attachment 171983

OEM honda AP2 heater core , [SIZE="2"]fully functional, all hardware included, lines were tapped to prevent contamination during storage. all fittings marked with connection asking $100 (can be bundled with above[/SIZE]
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-kej6hq7.jpg
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-or2zwpy.jpg

[SIZE="2"]OEM honda AP2 HVAC parts - duct to vent above radio, hardline from drier, asking $5 each[/SIZE]
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-qlwruigh.jpg

OEM defrost switch
Attachment 177740

[SIZE="2"]Premier/Pioneer CDX-P656 6 disc CD stacker - mp3, cd text, etc. includes complete harness from headunit to unit! and CD magazine! asking $40[/SIZE]
Attachment 177741
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-nuq5blu.jpg

[SIZE="2"]Premier/Pioneer CD-RB20 rca input adapter for connecting 3.5mm headphone jack $30 (can be bundled with above)[/SIZE]
Attachment 177743
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-5wvkkyv.jpg

Last edited by deception9; 10-25-2018 at 08:23 AM. Reason: deleted sold items
Old 09-24-2015, 02:01 PM

OEM honda ap1/ap2 door harnesses driver and passenger asking $30 each, pristine.
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-99fvgmoh.jpg

AP2 06 and up SRS sensor for passenger seat asking $30
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-13ovecbh.jpg

OEM honda glove compartment lock $5
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-zhnkvwhh.jpg

OEM roof switch
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-xrlwzvyh.jpg

Ap2 tweeters $5 each, both for $10
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-g2dt4thh.jpg

OEM honda convertible top surround - this is the black trim that circles the soft top, also where the hardtop seals rest - pristine, all tabs fully intact asking $100 will not ship (too large and awkward to ship)
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-ci6seadh.jpg
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-2k067nxh.jpg

OEM honda bowden cable from gas cap and drivers side panel $5
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-vpokgl6h.jpg

OEM passenger seat trim with recline handle $15
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-kqt9qhnh.jpg

OEM convertible shelf trim center (2x) and sides (1x of each) asking $30 for the 1st center, $40 for the second which has dynamat on it and $15 for each side peice
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-6zpic00h.jpg

[SOLD] Miro type 112 in silver 5x120 fitment (BMW and Corvette/trans am and camaro) 19x8.5+35 and 19x9.5+40 73mm hub bore BRAND NEW IN BOX asking $500 perfect for three series and many more. will fit almost all BMW except e39, e60, e63 and e71. includes center caps (oem bmw centercaps fit too!) nice and CONCAVE! can fit anywhere from 215s to 255s up front and 245s to 295s rear for meaty tires or stanced, depending on your fitment goals. these have only been opened to take pictures. they are a nice medium silver, not too bright or dark. they have NO blemishes. period. SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDDD

OEM Honda ap1 passenger side tail light- one, good for parts only $25

OEM honda AP1 air pump, hoses and air pump sensor/capacitor $200 perfectly functioning includes everything except valve from intake manifold

that's it for now, as time goes on and i take more pictures i will add more items. thank you for looking. bump the thread if you read it, please : )
Old 09-24-2015, 02:02 PM

Amsoil pre filters for K&N FIPK intakes. These are hydrophobic, meaning they repel water, and they help prevent hydrolocking on the car. They run $36 with shipping direct from amsoil, selling these for $25 shipped in the Continental US. $20 for local pick up. Comes with One year warranty. These fit the OE FIPK filters perfectly. They also just catch a lot of fine dirt. Nne quick snap of the prefilter knocks off tons of dirt and dust. I've been running one for three years. They last about 18 months on a daily driver. I've sold about a half dozen to these to Texas S2k owners via facebook. Amsoil also makes other dimensions. PM if you need them for other filters with your media height, flange ID and OD and any other necessary dimensions or send me your part number.

Name:  wnEVk9Ol.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  48.0 KB
Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-rfihr5dl.jpg

AP2 V1 center caps, i have a full set of four. These are used in condition and about a 6/10 with some slight scuffs but would polish up really well. Asking $100 picked up

Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more-gfb4dhg.jpg
Old 09-24-2015, 02:03 PM

reserved for future items and more pictures 2
Old 09-25-2015, 08:00 AM
Community Organizer

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts

bump for a cool guy and a legit seller.
Old 10-05-2015, 07:20 PM

bump
Old 10-14-2015, 11:10 AM

bump, wheels are sold.
Old 11-02-2015, 06:20 AM

bump, all prices are OBO. will also be at the Wednesday night social meet in Austin, can bring most of the parts there.
Old 11-03-2015, 06:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can you take a pic of the connectors on that HT harness please. I want to see if its the one i need

thanks
Dre
Old 11-03-2015, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by 04S2kSS
can you take a pic of the connectors on that HT harness please. I want to see if its the one i need

thanks
Dre
sure, that piece was pending payment to samwhited but considering his car was flooded, i doubt he has a need for it. it is a 3 prong i believe. it was not applicable to my 00 but i believe it works with 01 and up.

Quick Reply: Deception9's Garage sale: OEM HVAC system, oem header, stock roll hops, convert top surround and much more