New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

I bought a S2000 and got ripped off

Old 03-15-2016, 12:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ricky_Flowers_
Yo, if you want to buy me and yourself a ticket I'll go with you and we'll beat the shit outta this guy.
lol I can probably fill the whole plane with people who will want to crush this guys skull in. thanks for the offer, you're on the list if we need you!
Old 03-15-2016, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by S2kMarkus
dude thats shitty, but $33k for a s2000 is a stretch.... That would have been my first sign of something not right. You got ripped off in more than one way my man
Price is relative.
Old 03-15-2016, 01:30 PM

Received 161 Likes on 124 Posts

I'm sorry to see this man. I wish you the best in resolving it.

ps. it seems he swapped the lug nuts as well.
Old 03-15-2016, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Orjinal
I'm sorry to see this man. I wish you the best in resolving it.

ps. it seems he swapped the lug nuts as well.
Yeah , I noticed that too.

Thanks man, I was actually eyeing your exhaust waiting to get this car and swap it out.
Old 03-15-2016, 02:16 PM

Received 322 Likes on 273 Posts

Wow, talk about a deal gone bad. Maybe you can see Judge Judy.
Levi
Old 03-15-2016, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That f@#king blows, man. I know that exact location too because I think it's blocks down from where my grandma lives. It's a damn shame, the dealers these days... I can't believe he scammed so much off ya, and that hard top was so nice looking. You shouldn't let him get off that easily, especially when it's your hard earned money. Expect a compensation or something because that's what should be going your way. Anyway, good luck with the heavy situation and I hope it works in your favor! Get the bastard caught!
Old 03-15-2016, 02:55 PM

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

I thought I'd post over here on this thread too.

I tried calling to see if Allen was in, doesn't look like they're letting me reach him. I even asked when he'll be in so I can try again but I can't get so much as a voicemail.

I pass by there all the time cuz I go to a restaurant near there. I'll make it a point to head in and see if I can spot a GPW hardtop or kw coils.

Good luck on your future endeavors with the whip, if the price reflected what you got then I'd say congrats, but given the situation...
Old 03-15-2016, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan Leung
That f@#king blows, man. I know that exact location too because I think it's blocks down from where my grandma lives. It's a damn shame, the dealers these days... I can't believe he scammed so much off ya, and that hard top was so nice looking. You shouldn't let him get off that easily, especially when it's your hard earned money. Expect a compensation or something because that's what should be going your way. Anyway, good luck with the heavy situation and I hope it works in your favor! Get the bastard caught!
It was a private sale. He works at the auto shop where we met. I don't think there is much I can do, right now.

Originally Posted by eight
I thought I'd post over here on this thread too.

I tried calling to see if Allen was in, doesn't look like they're letting me reach him. I even asked when he'll be in so I can try again but I can't get so much as a voicemail.

I pass by there all the time cuz I go to a restaurant near there. I'll make it a point to head in and see if I can spot a GPW hardtop or kw coils.

Good luck on your future endeavors with the whip, if the price reflected what you got then I'd say congrats, but given the situation...
Kool, thanks again.
Old 03-15-2016, 03:19 PM

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Id fly back there and see whats really good. Hardtop or hardknock
Old 03-15-2016, 03:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

post his house address so you know, people can go say hi and make friends with him

Quick Reply: I bought a S2000 and got ripped off