Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

Cup lift kit install

Old 02-22-2017, 06:48 PM
Jrz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sup Alex. The S is needing all the fluids plus battery change. If I'm not taking it out for this mod, I might just leave it in storage. If the X gets done, I'll try to take that out. It's up your way getting the turbo serviced. See ya soon.
Old 02-25-2017, 02:03 PM
Jrz

If anyone else is interested, Stance Cups are offering 10% off when ordering 3 sets or more. I was only going to do the S first but, can order for both my cars if there's an extra taker for the better deal. My current Koni Yellows on Eibach Pro springs are also up for grabs. Maybe for someone with the proper tools and garage space to intall for a straight trade? Lmk what you guys think.
Old 03-18-2017, 01:16 PM

Holy, its weird to check this forum. Wassup everyone! So many "new" owners! Marc, you're all over the forums. Different car and different life in different states??? Hahaha. Just lookin at the Mt Baker run. Wish I could make it. Damn work. FYI, I been browsing and theres a very lightly used iLift kit on SoS's site.
Old 03-18-2017, 05:51 PM
Jrz

Sup Richee. Yes, not easy being a nomad. The X is all set to drive down to Cali to plan out the tuning at the end of this month. I've been motivating myself on the S so it's got new battery, fluids, side splitters, and a Flashpro. Gonna finally get it dyno tuned. Richtuned is booked for the next couple weeks so not sure if I can get that done before I go South. Otherwise, gonna have to wait till I get back in town sometime in May. Not interested in i-lift or VRH. All the components are basically the same. Just need quality cups. I paid $2000 for something like that in my old Civic back in the 90's. Shouldn't have to pay anywhere near that price 20 yrs later with the advanced technology and productivity of today.
Stop being an married old man and get out for some drives Richee. If you're not going to use your car, post up. Someone here will keep it from withering away in your garage lol.
Old 03-19-2017, 05:10 AM

Hahahaha, I picked up an FD recently. Just got it tuned and everything. GOtta get on the aesthetics now. But I drive the X all the time....other than this INSANE winter this year. Its hard man, kids crampin my style, hahahah. Tryin to deactivate the passenger airbag so I can take Loni with me on drives actually. As Ive told you, my wknds rotate and getting a NORMAL Sat/Sun wknd is rare as shit. Hit me up tho.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:52 PM
Jrz

FD - nice. Guess the CTR is gone? Gonna have to check it out. Heading north Thurs if you have off I can extend the drive up to you. Been keeping an eye on a Supra or another black X lately too. Thy rolls with his daughter all the time so it's no excuse with the airbag issue. Disable it.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:20 AM

I just gotta figure out how to disable it. Havent had time to look into it. FD needs little bit of body work. U kno how anal I am tho, most people wouldn't care bout it. But yeah, Im available Thu, come up. Yeah, was tryin to find a Supra but they're ridiculous $$$. Theres a black 97 out right now, MIIIINNNNNNTTT. INCREDIBLY clean. 100% stock, but its $70k, 60k miles. If I had NO car payments, Id go after that thing so hard. Man. But yeah. Text me, let's figure out Thursday.