How to organize a SAFE & SANE Driving Event Post Your tips here...
Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:54 PM
Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:33 PM
2. Lights on. Set odometers to zero. Do a radio check.
3. Generally speaking only eight or ten cars can make it through a traffic light before it changes. If your drive group is larger than ten, it is best to break it down into separate groups with a different leader and sweeper. Separate the groups by approximately five to ten minutes so as to avoid confusion on the radios. You may wish to use different channel frequencies.
4. Signal all turns early and relentlessly.
5. Favor the right (slow or travel) lane when on a highway.
6. Allow suitable clear distance between you and the car in front of you. This will prove it
- ← TECH DAY! FIVE GUYS TOO FTW!1!
- New England S2000 Owners
- One of the first things I saw after arrving →